• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Police statement:

CfqVVhqUAAATAh1.jpg

Furyous

I'm going back to school. What makes you think I got time to fuck around with Android?

Android is easy to navigate and really about customizing a workflow. Stick with trusted brands like Samsung, Sony, etc and you'll be fine. It's easy to recommend ios but think outside the box for your first collegiate smartphone.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Nobody should die on the side of the highway. And yeah, the guy doing the shooting seemed to purposely went for their legs to "not kill" them. Guess what, Mr. Soon to be in Jail Forever. Life isn't like the movies.

The final scene in Star Trek where the Enterprise is trying to escape the gravitational pull from the black hole is pure sci-fi eye candy. I love that shit.

Sad to hear about Will Smith...what a senseless act of violence...hope that dude rots in prison for the rest of his life.

Line_HTX

This is absolutely terrible and sad. I feel so much for the widow and the Saints organization.

That piece of shit that shot Will Smith needs life in prison.

Slo

I'll reserve judgement. There's a version of this where the guy is a scumbag and murdered them in the streets, but there's also a version of this where the guy messed up Smith's car and Smith flipped the fuck out and things escalated from there.

I'll wait to hear a full version of events.

Milchjon

I'll reserve judgement. There's a version of this where the guy is a scumbag and murdered them in the streets, but there's also a version of this where the guy messed up Smith's car and Smith flipped the fuck out and things escalated from there.

Friend slo, that's contrarian bullcrap.

From the sound of it, dude shot a guy and his wife while they were still in the car. There isn't a justification for that unless Smith pulled a gun himself.

Plus, he drove a Hummer. Guilty as fuck.

Pepiope

That could be the case, but there is no reason to shoot his wife, and if Smith was killed while still sitting in his car....that's even worse.

There's always two sides to a story though, and the guy remained at the scene after shooting them, so he had to feel it was justified. Need to read the details.

Fox318

It's why it's always better to avoid confontation on the road.

Some people don't have a limit on when they will stop in a fight and if you aren't prepared for that don't get into a fight.

bionic77

If he shot Smith in his car unless Smith pulled a gun out or reached for a fun there is no way to justify the shooting.

Don't carry guns around people unless you really have a need for them. Almost nothing good can come from them. Now this shithead is going to jail for a long time over a MVA and a family lost their father/husband/etc.

Milchjon

"Smith was slumped over the steering wheel of his vehicle, which appeared to have a gunshot hole in the windshield."

I mean, fuck that.

It's why it's always better to avoid confontation on the road.

Some people don't have a limit on when they will stop in a fight and if you aren't prepared for that don't get into a fight.

Yep. Unfortunately.

I'd rather just shoot over a passive-aggressive stare at the other driver and then drive off, while just quietly stewing in my car for rest of the ride like a bitch.

Slo

He shot smiths wife, slo.

Friend slo, that's contrarian bullcrap.

From the sound of it, dude shot a guy and his wife while they were still in the car. There isn't a justification for that unless Smith pulled a gun himself.

Plus, he drove a Hummer. Guilty as fuck.

If he shot Smith in his car unless Smith pulled a gun out or reached for a fun there is no way to justify the shooting.

Don't carry guns around people unless you really have a need for them. Almost nothing good can come from them. Now this shithead is going to jail for a long time over a MVA and a family lost their father/husband/etc.

Didn't know that information. Yikes.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Disgusting. Victim blaming gaf in full effect.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When I'm driving in the south, I just assume everyone has a gun in their car

I assume that any rando that is trying to start shit with me has one, in a car or not.

Pride can be the worst thing for people. So many young dudes flip out if their pride is hurt at all.

MRSA

Banned
Android is easy to navigate and really about customizing a workflow. Stick with trusted brands like Samsung, Sony, etc and you'll be fine. It's easy to recommend ios but think outside the box for your first collegiate smartphone.

Who's going to college for the first time?

Like you said it's easier to recommend iOS so stick to recommending iOS.

Tom Penny

I'm not sure I see any possible rationale for that bullshit unless Smith pulled a heater and was found with one out in the car and even that's a stretch.

Slo

Who's going to college for the first time?

Like you said it's easier to recommend iOS so stick to recommending iOS.

If you seriously are worried that unfamiliarity with the OS of your smartphone might impede your progress in college....

bionic77

I assume that any rando that is trying to start shit with me has one, in a car or not.

Pride can be the worst thing for people. So many young dudes flip out if their pride is hurt at all.
Self control.

Men need it in any civilization.

Those who don't have it end up in cages or dead.

This guys life is over because he flipped out over something someone said to him or because his car got fucked up or whatever other stupid reason he had. Now he had to live with it and I am sure he will rot in jail and struggle with that for a long time.

MRSA

Banned
There's a version of events where Rando is a more passive, more Russell like man child. And there's a version of events where Russell flips the fuck out.

I'll reserve judgement.

I don't want to live in your version where rando is a bad man.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I don't see how that is victim blaming.

He said he'd wait for a full version of the events.

Fuck that. There's a police statement and shit ton of information out there. How about make an effort to read some before just posting the first stupid thing that comes into your head.

Top Bottom