• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

MechDX

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 56s56 seconds ago
#NFL team source (not from #Texans or #Broncos) says $15-$16 mil per year avg for Brock Osweiler will be a legitimate number for his market.

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 59m59 minutes ago
Charles Robinson Retweeted Tim Kelly
This is correct. #Texans were never in the market for #Eagles Sam Bradford. Market for Bradford wasn't very strong.

MechDX

ItHasBegun.gif

squicken

What? Why would you trade Maxwell. This is just Howie trying to undo Chip's moves. Eagles needed to add Cbs as it is now your are going to cut one. Man that sucks, plus with his contract no way will they get anything for him.

Way overpaid and I think he wasn't loved in the locker room. MY guess is Howie wants the pick they lost in the Bradford trade and to free up cap space

I dont give a shit if players can actually play. I would sign other teams players to torment posters here.
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious right now. So I am just going to nod my head and go from there.

The Rams have a decent defense, and Gurley was killing teams on the ground but they still kept losing because foles was so terrible.

Nick Foles stats:

Passing stats
COMP ATT COMP% YDS YDS-A TD LNG INT
190 337 56.4 2052 6.0 7 68 10

Manning stats:

Passing stats
COMP ATT COMP% YDS YDS-A TD LNG INT
198 331 59.8 2249 6.7 9 75 17

Manning completed a higher % of his passes, for almost a full yard more per attempt, and also had more TDs. Obviously he also had way more picks. Overall though I would say that Foles was worse, neither one was any good though.

Fair enough.

Wait...now I'm hearing if we get Maxwell we'll cut Grimes, WELCOME MAXWELL!!

Edit: Ian, who's opinion I respect a lot, says Maxwell would work well under Vance because of his zone scheme, now I don't know what to believe. In any case I expect the Dolphins to be terrible regardless of what they do.

Good.. Except the obvious result and nothing can hurt you. Welcome the Shame Circle friend.

Congrats to DM on weaseling his way out of jury duty!

6atSVkB.png
Did he talk about watching old Sunny matches? That's the only way to know for sure.

Way overpaid and I think he wasn't loved in the locker room. MY guess is Howie wants the pick they lost in the Bradford trade and to free up cap space

Just seems like they are making a hole where there didnt need to be one. There is also a ton of talk about Rowe moving to safety next year, so then you will need 2 starting CBs.

Just seems like they are making a hole where there didnt need to be one. There is also a ton of talk about Rowe moving to safety next year, so then you will need 2 starting CBs.

Could use the money to re-sign Nolan Carroll and Walter Thurmond, meaning Rowe doesn't necessarily have to shift back to safety. Also, JaCorey Shepherd was supposedly very impressive in camp.

RG3's coming our way isn't he?

chip will get kap to stay i guarantee it!

Oh god Howie versus Chip in a bidding war for a player. Eagles desperately need to sign at least one guard if not 2.

luckily the niners have the 3rd most cap space in the league. not like we'll spend it though. baalke feels you build your team through the draft. this is true but it does you no good when the person drafting is a shitty drafter like trent baalke.

Greg

I picked Mario up in our Madden league for the Jags, and he's still around in 2018 at 90+ and just got a sack in my last game

meant to be!

If he can still be productive and pull a Demarcus Ware....it pays for itself. That's a big if though. Frankly, teams like the Giants/Jags/Fins desperate for a pass rush aren't in a position to bargain and they (Giants and Jags) have the money.

If the effort is there though...he gave up a lot last year, just didn't finish plays.

Do the dolphins have a cheese sandwich available?

Hows a Cuban sandwich sound?

Up to teams to vet that out. Do you trust your team to make that judgment call is the bigger question you should be asking yourself?

I don't trust them lol, that's why 10 Million is too much. I was ok at 6 Million which was originally thrown around but now that he's got several teams interested I can see him getting that 10 Million.

I don't trust them lol, that's why 10 Million is too much. I was ok at 6 Million which was originally thrown around but now that he's got several teams interested I can see him getting that 10 Million.

I've come to terms with the Giants overpaying for FA talent given the state of the roster. It's going to happen. As long as it addresses come real needs going into the draft, I'm fine with it though and again - they have a big purse to work with.

jbug617

Banned
All I want from FA is the Pats to resign Hightower, Hicks and Collins to long term deals. I don't mind losing Chandler Jones next year.

Pats need a WR and depth to the o-line, cb and d-ine.

If the Dolphins are gonna pay 10 mil they might as well keep Vernon at that price.

Not saying they should do either of those things tho.

Top Bottom