• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

rando14

There's a lot of tears flowing for Peyton but wasn't it just a few weeks ago he was being vilified for the college sexual assault stuff? What happened with that?

Line_HTX

NFLonCBS ‏@NFLonCBS 6m6 minutes ago

"I'll even miss the Patriot fans in Foxborough. And, they should miss me, because they sure did get a lot of wins off me." - Peyton Manning

There's a lot of tears flowing for Peyton but wasn't it just a few weeks ago he was being vilified for the college sexual assault stuff? What happened with that?

The Manning machine made it go away. Plus we're still too upset about possible deflated footballs, so we ignore rape.

Robert Klemko at MMQB wrote a pretty detailed description of all the parties involved and what they have said over the years. Obviously more grey than what was first reported, which was just her account of what happened

Jeremy Schapp was on the radio last week saying that everyone who rushed to judge Peyton was wrong now that more info has come out. It definitely seems like people just wanted to believe the worst about him initially.

Robert Klemko at MMQB wrote a pretty detailed description of all the parties involved and what they have said over the years. Obviously more grey than what was first reported, which was just her account of what happened

Figured as much, I'm not defending Manning or taking any sides. I don't care what he does off the field and sexual harassment on any scale is completely wrong, if he did do it then fuck him but after 20 years we were never going to get the truth from either side,

The Manning machine made it go away. Plus we're still too upset about possible deflated footballs, so we ignore rape.

Brady needs better PR people

squicken

If Brandon Brooks is going to make $8 million a year, then there are going to be some ridiculously stupid contracts this week

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Calvin_Johnson_009.jpg

One more season

Spinluck

Brady only really talks to Peter King and that's mostly once a year at his charity event before the season starts.

How often does he talk to his buddy Trump? I really wish Tom would tell him to stop bringing up his name at his campaign rally's and shit... Seeing as how his wife is not even from the US...

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain

Top Bottom