• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Fox318

So weird seeing teams that good play that hard in the regular season.

We better get both of them in the Conference Finals.

Cleveland is going to get skull fucked in the Finals if the Warriors are at full strength.
Which team does LeBron run off to?

Does he head to the clippers with CP3?

bionic77

He is going to form the Lebron league.

Just like with the Cavs he will control everything. The only difference is that he will win a championship at the end of every season (its in the rules).

He heads to NY to form a superteam with Melo!

lol

In different news, fried pork chops for dinner tonight!
07-pork-cutlet-bowl-katsu-don-udon-west1.jpg

?

rando14

Lebron and KD sign with the Clippers

Balmer moves the Clippers to Seattle

SuperSonics are reborn and win the championship

I am celebrating the ship when I see Daisy ridley in the stands, we hit it off....

We have our marriage in Hawaii, all my NFL gaf bros are invited and we have a great time

BG leaves gaf out of shame, he will have no choice...

bionic77

I've noticed that being sober has caused me to be more conniving.
Me and FMT are as sober as priests. He is one of the most degenerate sex fiends on this board and I am an ambulance chaser.

Changing gears I can't wait for Charles Barkley and the rest of the olds to say it, so I will throw the first stone and try to diminish the Warriors accomplishment.

AYO! Me, Patrick Ewing, and 3 guys from the Y could beat this Warriors team in a 7 game series if we played with the old defensive rules!

MRSA

Banned
Me and FMT are as sober as priests. He is one of the most degenerate sex fiends on this board and I am an ambulance chaser.

Changing gears I can't wait for Charles Barkley and the rest of the olds to say it, so I will throw the first stone and try to diminish the Warriors accomplishment.

AYO! Me, Patrick Ewing, and 3 guys from the Y could beat this Warriors team in a 7 game series if we played with the old defensive rules!

If you grab any of the Bad Boys from the Pistons you would sweep the Warriors.

MRSA

Banned
The Pistons ain't shit!

Bill Lambier could change any series on his own though. Not because of a basketball play though. Just because he was a violent goon.

Everyone on that Pistons team was a violent goon, hard to believe that Rodman was probably the nicest out of all of them.

My MBP is from 2011, I have this desire to replace it but fucking thing just won't die, it functions just as it did day 1, actually even better since I put a SSD into it. Its weird having a computer that's 5 years old.

bionic77

Everyone on that Pistons team was a violent goon, hard to believe that Rodman was probably the nicest out of all of them.

My MBP is from 2011, I have this desire to replace it but fucking thing just won't die, it functions just as it did day 1, actually even better since I put a SSD into it. Its weird having a computer that's 5 years old.
Yeah our MBP from 2010 is in a similar position.

Though that is my wife's computer and she doesn't give a fuck so we rolling with that until Apple stops supporting it.

So I watch the Honest Movie Trailer for Star Wars: TFA. I never even realized that they had some cast members from The Raid: Redemption in the movie. Just bought it on Blu-ray earlier today too.

Top Bottom