• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Scott Bischoff ‏@Bischoff_Scott 57m57 minutes ago

Talked to a group of "in the know" football people tonight, and there was talk of Joey Bosa dropping to at least the middle of Round 1.
4 retweets 2 likes

Hear that, BaeG? Bosa's going to fall to our Steelers!

So I just heard about the rumor for the next Zelda game. I really, really, really hope the rumors are true about voice acting. Not only cause I wanted for so long but also because of the ensuing salt storm that would have in all the internet.

You know in all my years of watching Sportscenter maybe because I just never notice or cared but I've never once seen a pregnant female anchor. Then again I don't think I ever seen a pregnant host of any sorts.

You know in all my years of watching Sportscenter maybe because I just never notice or cared but I've never once seen a pregnant female anchor. Then again I don't think I ever seen a pregnant host of any sorts.
There's been a couple while pregnant hosting SC. I believe last year Lindsey

RBH

popeyes-five-dollar-bonafide-big-box.jpg

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen has announced the return of the $5 Bonafide Big Box.

Offering guests their choice of two pieces of Popeyes Bonafide bone-in-chicken or three freshly prepared Handcrafted Tenders, two Signature Sides, and a Buttermilk Biscuit, Popeyes $5 Bonafide Big Box is a complete meal for $5.

Signature Sides include Red Beans & Rice, Mashed Potatoes and Cajun Gravy, Cajun Fries, Green Beans, or Cole Slaw.

The $5 Bonafide Big Box is available at participating restaurants through May 1st, while supplies last.

MRSA

Banned
Dunno, I think your hippie state is easier to work with than those weird southerners.

Wait, do they have Popeyes in Cali?

We have many Popeyes, Californian cuisine is superior to the rest of this country. Known fact regardless of what cajun says of Lafayette.

Greg

I still haven't tried Popeye's

a few months ago I went to two separate locations on the same day only to find out they were both closed due to new management

Top Bottom