• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

You talk a lot of trash for someone who won't fight on the streets

Cft9ZyNWsAAlHGJ.jpg:large

bionic77

That was an choke job for all time.
I turned it off when he had that huge lead and then turned it back on like 15 minutes later after seeing online that he gave it away on one hole.

Honestly I love the Masters but it was not its usual awesome self where 500 things happen in the last 2 hours as everyone makes the turn on the back nine.

So I saw some ppl earlier talking about Manziel staying with Miller and getting himself together. This was the actual source material for the comments though...

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/04/10/johnny-manziel-vonn-miller-denver-broncos-nightclub-video/

Also saw this
Mike Klis
Mike Klis – Verified account ‏@MikeKlis

Talked to source close to Von Miller. Johnny Manziel is NOT living with Miller. Same city (L.A.). Not same home. #9news #9sports

Mike Klis
Mike Klis – Verified account ‏@MikeKlis

Dancing with the Stars is housing Von Miller and all contestants. "Dancing" is not housing Johnny Football. #9news #9sports
1:26 PM - 10 Apr 2016

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
jf8 said:
“I’m living out here with my guy, Von Miller,” Manziel told TMZ on Saturday night. “Everybody knows Von Miller. Super Bowl MVP, Von Miller, my brother. I’m living with him right now. We’re getting our lives together, bro.”
Is Johnny lying to us?

Godslay

Banned
So I saw some ppl earlier talking about Manziel staying with Miller and getting himself together. This was the actual source material for the comments though...

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/04/10/johnny-manziel-vonn-miller-denver-broncos-nightclub-video/

Also saw this

I was hoping for a montage of Miller and Manziel working out in the Rocky Mountains, eating ice cream together at some park, riding on one of those twin bikes, wearing identical oneses, snorting coke off a strippers bits, and and Von swinging Johnny around like this on the way to a Superbowl victory.

The Dream is dead.

I was hoping for a montage of Miller and Manziel working out in the Rocky Mountains, eating ice cream together at some park, riding on one of those twin bikes, wearing identical oneses, snorting coke off a strippers bits, and and Von swinging Johnny around like this on the way to a Superbowl victory.

The Dream is dead.
You can has this
https://amp.twimg.com/v/b2bf703f-6753-4870-b2e2-f30398d8f482

Browns great Gary Barnidge and some guy that works for shitsburgh steelers, that I think works in ticket sales of something.

Fox318

I need a new golf bag.

Anyone have anything they like? At this point in only using a cart so I don't need a bag with foldable legs.

I'm really considering something dumb like that DBZ bag but I'd have to get it shipped from Japan.

Top Bottom