• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yo, this Will Smith shooting is some shady ass shit.

Although a police spokesman said Sunday morning that the shooting "could possibly have been road rage," details of Hayes 's background were a focus of investigation Sunday afternoon. A former high school football star in the New Orleans area, Hayes (the shooter) had worked security for the Saints while Smith played for the team.

Hayes also had reached a settlement in a wrongful death lawsuit against police in connection with the death of his father in 2005. One of the officers named in the lawsuit was shown with Smith and former Saints running back Pierre Thomas shortly before the Smiths were shot.

squicken

Hear that, BaeG? Bosa's going to fall to our Steelers!

Not surprised. Even if the Eagles trade back into the teens, I still don't want him. His ceiling is Chris Long. I'd rather draft Elliott if I had to choose OSU guys. Hopefully Jerruh falls in love with him if he doesn't take a QB

Yo, this Will Smith shooting is some shady ass shit.

Although a police spokesman said Sunday morning that the shooting "could possibly have been road rage," details of Hayes 's background were a focus of investigation Sunday afternoon. A former high school football star in the New Orleans area, Hayes (the shooter) had worked security for the Saints while Smith played for the team.

Hayes also had reached a settlement in a wrongful death lawsuit against police in connection with the death of his father in 2005. One of the officers named in the lawsuit was shown with Smith and former Saints running back Pierre Thomas shortly before the Smiths were shot.

New Orleans and Louisiana are crocked. Dinner with the guy who purportedly wrongfully killed the dad is really weird

effzee

I've been out of the loop for 4-5 days.

How many spots are the Eagles rumored to move up now? And somehow Cox is involved? So they would be willing to trade Cox to get a less desirable QB from a terrible class than do this last year to land Mariota?

MechDX

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
EZ died so Wienke can take the throne.

giphy.gif

Nah, I'm not that ridiculous.

Chocolate is proof that there is a God.

I've been out of the loop for 4-5 days.

How many spots are the Eagles rumored to move up now? And somehow Cox is involved? So they would be willing to trade Cox to get a less desirable QB from a terrible class than do this last year to land Mariota?

The rumor that was going around recently was that they wanted to move up to 2 to get Wentz. The Cox thing is that supposedly the reason he hasnt signed an extension is that he and Von Miller are both trying to get paid what is essentially QB money rather then really good defensive player money. The talk is that the Eagles wont pay him that and so they are looking to move him. All this could just be smoke screens and posturing though.

Fantomex

You assholes are a protected class now, I'll leave it at that.

So after Lasik, I should have around $1k left for a week vacation, any ideas on where I should go?

You should go somewhere that let's you legally pay for beautiful women to hang out with you. So Amsterdam.

Top Bottom