• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

I like both.

But I have young kids. Don't watch that stuff in front of them.

Don't want to turn them into psychos or even worse, Pats fans.

People say good things about Black Sails. Not sure if I should try that first of GOT.

I love GoT...watch Black Sails, amazing show...the first season is a little slow with the world building but the nudity more than makes up for it...but the 2nd season on (all the narrative from season 1 pays off in season 2), easily the best thing on TV.

RBH

I found eznark:

A woman barfed in the bleachers at the Milwaukee Brewers game. A man was paid $100 to take a giant lick of said puke. Merriment was enjoyed by all.

Video: http://deadspin.com/puke-eating-butt-hat-licking-yesterday-in-disgusting-1770147479

buot5niqqfpvz7bnss98.jpg

hcehh8x8rad4k8gafkhd.jpg

cyvc6y7gt7mcmwpc4maf.jpg

bionic77

I love GoT...watch Black Sails, amazing show...the first season is a little slow with the world building but the nudity more than makes up for it...but the 2nd season on (all the narrative from season 1 pays off in season 2), easily the best thing on TV.
I don't think I have ever seen anything with Pirates that I have liked other than the first Pirates of the Caribbean, and that was entirely because of the performances of the two captains.

I can give Black Sails a chance. It has to be better than Spartacus, which was actually a guilty pleasure of mine until the lead died and was replaced.

Bionic don't play mid show replacements.

I don't think I have ever seen anything with Pirates that I have liked other than the first Pirates of the Caribbean, and that was entirely because of the performances of the two captains.

I can give Black Sails a chance. It has to be better than Spartacus, which was actually a guilty pleasure of mine until the lead died and was replaced.

Well in the BS threads I see a lot of comparisons to Spartacus (The good kind)

Well in the BS threads I see a lot of comparisons to Spartacus (The good kind)

I've been wanting to start BS but no time!

I gave up on BS 4 or 5 episodes in. Might give it another chance I suppose.

Trejo would've loved BS too, no doubt. I agree that you kinda need to chug through S1. There's a lot of setup... it's a slow burn... and at times you'll be like "where are the fucking pirates?!?!" but stick with it. S2 has a ton of payoff for the setup, and S3 just kept ratcheting things up throughout.

Totally the best show on TV right now. That and The Americans. Two shows almost no one watches.

RBH

You guys need to turn on CBS now for the Masters. Looks like it'll be a fun finish.

SportsCenterVerified account
‏@SportsCenter
5:05p ET:
1. Jordan Spieth: -7
2. Danny Willett: -2

5:48p ET:
1. Danny Willett: -4
T-4: Jordan Spieth: -1

You guys need to turn on CBS now for the Masters. Looks like it'll be a fun finish.

SportsCenterVerified account
‏@SportsCenter
5:05p ET:
1. Jordan Spieth: -7
2. Danny Willett: -2

5:48p ET:
1. Danny Willett: -4
T-4: Jordan Spieth: -1

I will cry the day I think that's fun.

Cam Newton is trending on Twitter right now

Even though he hasn't played a game in two months

Because people feel so incredibly inclined to again decry how he handled losing the biggest game of his career, now comparing him to how Spieth handled interviews today.

Cam's cultural influence is too strong right now

#hA1Eh1MoR1oVEh1M
#uW1lLRe2PEcth1M

Slo

Cam Newton is trending on Twitter right now

Even though he hasn't played a game in two months

Because people feel so incredibly inclined to again decry how he handled losing the biggest game of his career, now comparing him to how Spieth handled interviews today.

Cam's cultural influence is too strong right now

#hA1Eh1MoR1oVEh1M
#uW1lLRe2PEcth1M

I like both Cam and Conner McGregor, they have basically the same reputation in their respective sports, and I wish Cam would've handled defeat like Connor did.

Top Bottom