• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

RBH

There's a whole Geico commercial about how Gata's a cheapskate

Yes indeed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f95abQuPXaw

geico-alligator-arms-its-what-you-do-large-7.jpg

Fantomex

Daredevil is the only good comic tv show (and even it has it's faults, but oh Karen Page...) I'm starting to think TV just doesn't have the budget to pull off comic books. Everything on most of those shows comes across cheap as fuck.

I mean Daredevil is good, but yeah Marvel needs to go with that Game of Thrones budget to do justice to these things.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Show was bad. Would have been better with 3-4 less episodes. So much wasted time on absolutely nothing. That and the catch and release from both sides was the worst. Bad writing.

I still think the highs of Jessica Jones were better than the highs of Daredevil (season 1 anyway, haven't seen the second one) but Daredevil was a more solid show after episode 3 or 4 onward.

Honestly Daredevil had the same sort of effect on me that the Dark Knight did in that I was way more interested in the villain than the hero by the end of it....to the point that when "good won" it kind of left a hollow feeling because I wasn't as invested in the hero.

Tom Penny

Daredevil S1 was great. Kingpin was the best character though. My attention span is too short. I have started so many shows but never finish. Man in high Castle, Banshee, Penny Dreadful etc..only thing im waiting on is Thrones and Mister Robot.

I just finished Jessica Jones. I only think that it felt that it went on for too long because
Jessica is constantly all "He needs to be dead" but never actually kills him in the 5 or 10 opportunities she has before the final episode.
I was getting pissed about it.

I hope Daredevil S1 is better.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
brobible said:
It looks like Josh Rosen is not a big fan of GOP Presidential candidate, Donald Trump.

This weekend, the UCLA quarterback hilariously trolled the Donald by posting a picture of himself wearing a hat covered with a “Fuck Trump” headband while teeing off at the Trump National Golf Club in Rancho Palos Verdes, California,

Rosen proactively making sure he won't be drafted by New England. Good on you, young man.

A little birdie told me that Johnny Manziel is actually at the NFL-GAF House.

Found squicken's bunk mate!

Fantomex

Do you guys remember that guy that would sign his name at the end of every post? Not sure if he was in NBA Gaf or NFL Gaf. And no not the phin fan who would say PEACE.

It was like DMC, DXM, or something. What happened to that guy.

The argument in that Zelda rumor thread though. I thought the voice acting rumor would be the big argument but it's the gender choice rumor. This place never ceases to amaze me.

cdyhybrid

Do you guys remember that guy that would sign his name at the end of every post? Not sure if he was in NBA Gaf or NFL Gaf. And no not the phin fan who would say PEACE.

It was like DMC, DXM, or something. What happened to that guy.
DCX. He's still around, he's in the Madden league.

Hindl

I'm glad the show is free of that hack.

Yeah I feel like that really hurt Season 5. They kinda had to stick to the books while also doing their own shit, and I don't think it worked really well. But I'm pumped for Season 6 because now they are completely free from the books and can actually make shit work

congrats on your engagement, dutch!

Hey bread, when we do our meet up later this year to watch Miami beat the shit out of the Chargers, I might bring a lady friend with me....you know how to behave around women right? You're not going to try to rub her belly or something right?? You pat fans are all degenerates...can never be too careful.

Well, a nice rug would really liven up the room...

Wait

RIP Dutch

Top Bottom