• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Today, on 'which defensive backs will the Steelers bring in for pre-draft visits?'

Bob Labriola ‏@BobLabriola 2m2 minutes ago

Visits: CB Ken Crawley; CB Cyrus Jones; LB Dadi Nicholas; S Justin Simmons; S Sean Davis; DT Robt Nkemdiche; S Karl Joseph; WR Pharoh Cooper

Hindl

Bon Chon is good, but you should be making your way up to Olney/East Oak Lane to get Cafe Soho. Also, Federal Donuts does their chicken korean style.

Man if only. Bon Chon's a chain, unfortunately I live up in Boston. I have friends in Philly though, so next time I visit them I'll stop by those places

I'm a bit surprised there aren't more down in SoCal yet given how they've been expanding up in NorCal.

I had never heard of them until I went to the one in Porterville, I was surprised they had some down here lol at first I thought it was a local place but when I drove through Bakersfield and saw another one I looked it up.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
THEY GOT TO SCOOTS!

giphy16i4l.gif

squicken

I've been out of the loop for 4-5 days.

How many spots are the Eagles rumored to move up now? And somehow Cox is involved? So they would be willing to trade Cox to get a less desirable QB from a terrible class than do this last year to land Mariota?

I think the Eagles will go for a QB in Round 3. I just can't see them paying the freight to go all the way to 1. I think all this touring is to get someone to jump ahead of them and take a QB. The Eagles want 2 QBs drafted ahead of them, so their guy falls.

It's the silly season, but Howie doesn't overpay, and he plays the smokescreen game well. Let's just hope he can start drafting well

I think the Eagles will go for a QB in Round 3. I just can't see them paying the freight to go all the way to 1. I think all this touring is to get someone to jump ahead of them and take a QB. The Eagles want 2 QBs drafted ahead of them, so their guy falls.

It's the silly season, but Howie doesn't overpay, and he plays the smokescreen game well. Let's just hope he can start drafting well

Another option would be trading back for a late 1st round pick and taking Paxton Lynch. I would take Wentz in a second if he fell to 8 but that's about the only way I'd condone the Eagles going for him, everything else would be too pricey.

squicken

ESPN's Draft Preview: Profile on Paul DePodesta

"I thought he was a genius until he agreed to work for the Browns"

SECURING FUTURE OF analytics in football will require massive amounts of talent, patience and intellectual ingenuity from franchise notoriously devoid of all three. At MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference in March, unilateral fear existed inside analytics community that systemic ineptitude of Browns franchise will be too substantial for even DePodesta to repair. Failure would damage legacy of beloved industry pioneer and set field of sports data science back decades. "If you love analytics and want it to grow and succeed in the NFL, then you know Cleveland is a nightmare scenario," states NFL executive with 20 years of experience in analytics. "Cleveland is a crazy, terrible place for this to be tested in football."

brentech

Show was bad. Would have been better with 3-4 less episodes. So much wasted time on absolutely nothing. That and the catch and release from both sides was the worst. Bad writing.

Fantomex

If I see any of you badmouthing Jessica Jones, but then praising Shield, Agent Carter, Arrow or Flash, somebodys getting cut. Belee dat.

Roman%2BReigns%2Bbelieve%2Bthat.gif

If I see any of you badmouthing Jessica Jones, but then praising Shield, Agent Carter, Arrow or Flash, somebodys getting cut. Belee dat.

Roman%2BReigns%2Bbelieve%2Bthat.gif

Daredevil is the only good comic tv show (and even it has it's faults, but oh Karen Page...) I'm starting to think TV just doesn't have the budget to pull off comic books. Everything on most of those shows comes across cheap as fuck.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-J0V5Klg6J...MeroLgaOU/s1600/Roman+Reigns+believe+that.gif

I like JJ okay but felt like they had to write the characters doing really idiotic shit just to make Kilgrave work.

Mostly quoting this to say Arrow is sub-garbage-tier and can't wait until the season is over to wash my hands of that show forever.

MRSA

Banned

[IMGhttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-J0V5Klg6JHw/VKxgOoGZ3YI/AAAAAAAADSc/kfMeroLgaOU/s1600/Roman%2BReigns%2Bbelieve%2Bthat.gif[/IMG]

JJ sucked. DD is vastly superior. Other than Kilgrave, JJ sucked.

Yeah, but cocaine isn't cheap and he ain't passing a background check for his own apartment or mortgage!

Also this would make a great reality show, HBO get on it!

He's got enough money to buy a city block in Detroit, he don't need no background check.

Edit: that would be great tv tho

Hindl

Another option would be trading back for a late 1st round pick and taking Paxton Lynch. I would take Wentz in a second if he fell to 8 but that's about the only way I'd condone the Eagles going for him, everything else would be too pricey.

I'd be down for a trade back, but not sure I'd take Paxton. I'd rather trade back and get someone like Sheldon Rankins, and then take Dak Prescott or someone like him in the later rounds. All depends on what's available at 8 though

Top Bottom