• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Bread

Banned
Thanks friend, time to get her a green card and we can move in with you in SD!
what a dream!

Hey bread, when we do our meet up later this year to watch Miami beat the shit out of the Chargers, I might bring a lady friend with me....you know how to behave around women right? You're not going to try to rub her belly or something right?? You pat fans are all degenerates...can never be too careful.
I might steal your girl, friend.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
AWY8eO0.jpg

Dutch's future

The future is good.

Edit:

Forgot the Seinfeld (not Friends because that show sucks)

onesheet.jpg

I've come full circle to the realization that Gordon isn't going to get reinstated. My #FreeGordon movement failed. I can now become one with all the elements and fade away.

Wes

venison crêpe
I've come full circle to the realization that Gordon isn't going to get reinstated. My #FreeGordon movement failed. I can now become one with all the elements and fade away.

I'm annoyed with him more than anything. Well, chances are there's going to be a good WR available at the top of the second round so that's something.

Line_HTX

So when is Josh Gordon gonna get a permanent suspension like that Mets pitcher?

Also, that Johnny Manziel audio... "YEH, AGGIES, MAN~"

:jnc

He's already got that. He and Justin Blackmon are both the biggest names in the NFL to currently have a banishment (technically banned for only a year but eligible to be reinstated afterwards, and the fact they still haven't says a lot about how much they're still failing/doing drugs)

Until they decide it's over, they can do this annually for another decade if they both want. We all know it's over. You will never see another live Josh Gordon or Justin Blackmon NFL regular season game.

Also, that Johnny Manziel audio... "YEH, AGGIES, MAN~"

:jnc
He was already on indefinite leave from the league. It was no guarantee he'd be reinstated. It's not like Aldons Year suspension.

He tweeted a couple times since the news

Flash Gordon ‏ @ JOSH_GORDONXII 24s 25 seconds ago
Smh.. 😴😴

Flash Gordon ‏@JOSH_GORDONXII 4m4 minutes ago
Call me if u need a real story worth writing.. 🙄

On the Manziel thing, he was obviously under the influence in that video. The one part he's talking to the guy and he's like "bro you've seen me out here 5-6 times a week, I'm chill".
But if I'm being honest judging by that video he looked like he lost some weight

Sean Payton rails vs. gun laws, says city of New Orleans 'broken'

Payton even said, "I hate guns," at one point during the interview with USA Today Sports. The Saints coach described himself as "leaning to the right on some issues," but emphatically stressed that he is not in favor of the current gun laws in the United States, specifically in Louisiana.

"I've heard people argue that everybody needs a gun," Payton said. "That's madness. I know there are many kids who grow up in a hunting environment. I get that. But there are places, like England, where even the cops don't have guns."

Payton, who lives in New Orleans' Garden District, also railed against the overall violence in the city, saying, "our city is broken."
"It was a large caliber gun. A .45," Payton told USA Today Sports. "It was designed back during World War I. And this thing just stops people. It will kill someone within four or five seconds after they are struck. You bleed out. After the first shot, he took three more in his back. ... We could go online and get 10 of them and have them shipped to our house tomorrow.

"I don't believe that was the intention when they allowed for the right for citizens to bear arms."

Top Bottom