• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Keep it funky

Josh Gordon is totally going to sit out another year and then go to the Pats, clean his act up and become an all-pro. As far as we know, he just has problems with the bud. JFF has actual cases on his head.

Johnny will probably end up dead in a ditch somewhere.

Fox318

Some people would rather be high than have a job.

In 3 years Josh will be working the window at a taco bell with 2 written warnings in his file for showing up late to work.

Probably, it was super quick. But my bae senses were tingling, so we'll see!

FWigWtM.png

Bae gave me a spare key to her house.

This is new territory, friends. How do I proceed?

Congrats. Pretty soon you'll be old and wanting to kill her.

All roads in life either lead to Bionic or Tarbis, there is no middle ground.

So the ultimate hero vs the ultimate villain.

I've come full circle to the realization that Gordon isn't going to get reinstated. My #FreeGordon movement failed. I can now become one with all the elements and fade away.

:(

Fuck

With BG turning into a Steelers fan and Kave going feral, your the last true Browns fan left.
This disrespect.. Hurts.

Floyd isn't real, he's like JNA a delusion formed from misery, though instead of animu misery it's brown misery this time.
Damn. This cuts deep.

Sox spent 3242342342 dollars on a trick pitcher
United spent 324234234 dollars on a trick Dutch player
Duke sucked
The Hornets about to lose in 5 to RBH's team
Cam didn't pick up the ball and then he failed to handle himself with the #class, #grace, #respect for the seriousness and gravity of a game
The state's going to shit

It's all bad right now bros

But it's all a minor setback for a MAJOR comeback

#2017istheYearofGrover
#AtLeastWereNotDetroit

You really don't know how much you dislike a game until you start writing your review, and realize that you have very little positive to say....I thought I liked this game, but my review is quite harsh...but sadly rings true to me.

Hindl

Oh shit had no idea there was an nfl-gaf steam group. I mostly play single player tho, Dark Souls 3 is gonna own my life for the next few weeks

MechDX

That 3rd round TE I mentioned yesterday:

Jon Ledyard
‏@LedyardNFLDraft
Reliable sources tell me that bouncers have said Tyler Higbee was threatening, multiple accounts of him yelling “Isis deez nuts!” to victim.

Pats Culture?

Dead Souls 3 unlocking on Steam and Ratchet and Clank tomorrow. What a time to be a gamer.:D

Finished up Quantum Break over the weekend. Overall I enjoyed it but if a game like The Order is going to take an immense amounts of shit for being more "experience" and "passive" than a game than Quantum deserves similar criticism. Dug the story though and the gun play is excellent. If only the time powers came together better by the end.

Hindl

SOO ready to dive into it.

After Bloodborne, Miyazaki can feel free to piss me off all that he likes.

I'm just used to flying through Dark Souls 1 since I know where pretty much every enemy is, so I just kinda dove into DS3 with reckless abandon. I think I've died like 10 times so far, and I've gotten to the equivalent of the 1st bonfire in Undead Burg. Gotta be more careful next time I load it up haha. If you play careful it's not that bad, I just need to readjust

Hindl

The only thing I've heard is that parrying isn't worth it in DS3. True?

I dunno, I didn't really parry a lot in Dark Souls 1, except with Gwyn really. But it seems about as effective danage-wise as Dark Souls 1. I think the difference is that Bloodborne really crept into this game, so enemy attack animations tend to be much faster. So maybe people don't have the timing yet. Also, a lot of enemies, even basic ones, do multi-swing attacks, so if you miss the first parry you're kinda fucked. The game just came out, so I'd hold off on saying anything's isn't worth it. But the combo of multi-hit attacks and the faster speed at which enemy attacks come out could lead to parrying being less worth it, yeah. I'm not a big parry guy though, so maybe someone else can give a better answer.

Still gotta finish that Old Hunters DLC. Gonna jump into DS3 and hopefully finish it by the summer tho. So much stuff I wanna play that came out this year before Fall comes.

Still need to pick up the Old Hunters. I think I'm just gonna wait till I see a PSN sale for it, since DS3 seems to be scratching the same itch. I like Bloodborne's world and combat more than DS, but the lack of variety kinda hampered my replay. Since I needed to start a new character for the DLC, I kinda burned out on it. DS3 has the combat of Bloodborne and the build variety of DS1, so I think I'll stick with it.

Top Bottom