• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Still need to pick up the Old Hunters. I think I'm just gonna wait till I see a PSN sale for it, since DS3 seems to be scratching the same itch. I like Bloodborne's world and combat more than DS, but the lack of variety kinda hampered my replay. Since I needed to start a new character for the DLC, I kinda burned out on it. DS3 has the combat of Bloodborne and the build variety of DS1, so I think I'll stick with it.

Old Hunters is the best Bloordborne content out there. Yes, even better than the main game. The boss fights are crazy good. You should not skip out.

I'm biased though. I'm on New Game +++++ at this point. lol.

Still need to pick up the Old Hunters. I think I'm just gonna wait till I see a PSN sale for it, since DS3 seems to be scratching the same itch. I like Bloodborne's world and combat more than DS, but the lack of variety kinda hampered my replay. Since I needed to start a new character for the DLC, I kinda burned out on it. DS3 has the combat of Bloodborne and the build variety of DS1, so I think I'll stick with it.

I agree with the variety thing being kinda lame, but I hear Old Hunters DLC added around 8 new weapons and from what I've heard from friends, they sound like some of the coolest weapons in the game and there's some really awesome bosses.

It's tough staying on a media blackout from DS3 though, and it's probably only gonna get tougher now that the game is out.

Hindl

Old Hunters is the best Bloordborne content out there. Yes, even better than the main game. The boss fights are crazy good. You should not skip out.

I'm biased though. I'm on New Game +++++ at this point. lol.

I agree with the variety thing being kinda lame, but I hear Old Hunters DLC added around 8 new weapons and from what I've heard from friends, they sound like some of the coolest weapons in the game and there's some really awesome bosses.

It's tough staying on a media blackout from DS3 though, and it's probably only gonna get tougher now that the game is out.

Oh yeah I'm definitely picking up the Old Hunters eventually. It's just it dropped late last year when there were so many other games to play. I was hoping to get to it early this year but games just kept coming out. I think once DS3 wraps up there's gonna be a lull so I'll definitely pick it up then. What I saw looked great. And yeah DS3 blackout is kinda rough, I just generally have watched what Giant Bomb has put up. The bombcast tomorrow will probably be rough, but I don't really mind being slightly spoiled. I knew pretty much everything about DS1 before I played it and still loved it.

Bitanator

Got damn Kingdom Hearts Unchained chi. Why you gotta be so damn addictive to play. And I hate cell phone games too.

I hate myself for playing, but I cannot stop, much more free to play friendly than any other game I've tried on my cellphone so far, easy to get into

My Souls skills are honed. Killed the first boss on my third try. Also killed that ice creature in the opening section, too. 60fps is SOOO nice.

MechDX

And to think I stuck up for your stank ass when you were banned.

What do I get for my loyalty and affection? A bitch ass punk who comes into my house with his dirty ass shoes and gets shit all over my nice ass couch.

Don't expect help from my end when you go to jail for perving on underage bitches. You are old now. You can't escape that fact no matter how you dress or act. You should have settled down with some near sighted ho when you had the chance!

When you go to jail I am going to pull some strings and make sure you become Hernandez's roommate.

Get a better rug. Might I suggest one from a real sci-fi series:

borg_rug_3.jpg

I fucking hate my university faculty. Unlike any other faculty, we have to find our own Thesis supervisor, which is fine I guess, however out of like the 10 supervisors I've email'ed, only 1 bothered to respond, to tell me he already had too many students working for him.

It's fine if you can't/don't want to/are not interested guide me during this process (even though it's your fucking job), but at least find the goddamn fucking decency to respond to my emails. Cuntbags.

Milchjon

I fucking hate my university faculty. Unlike any other faculty, we have to find our own Thesis supervisor, which is fine I guess, however out of like the 10 supervisors I've email'ed, only 1 bothered to respond, to tell me he already had too many students working for him.

It's fine if you can't/don't want to/are not interested guide me during this process (even though it's your fucking job), but at least find the goddamn fucking decency to respond to my emails. Cuntbags.

Do they have office hours?

Pestering people in person is usually more efficient in my experience.

squicken

Cam the water polo player would be awesome. Really, so many basketball and football players could go into other sports and the US would win pretty much every international competition. We need a sorting hat for all the NCAA backups

Our only problem is we don't have a centralized PED network. We leave our athletes to find their own ways to cheat, while countries like Jamaica can pool their resources b/c they have no functional anti-doping agency

Nah, Stories: The Path of Destinies. Review is done....now to start playing Valkyria Chronicles Remastered and get a review up....at some point.

Have you played Deadstar?

Josh Gordon is a really stupid person.

You're a stupid person!!!!
You're right though.

And to think I stuck up for your stank ass when you were banned.

What do I get for my loyalty and affection? A bitch ass punk who comes into my house with his dirty ass shoes and gets shit all over my nice ass couch.

Don't expect help from my end when you go to jail for perving on underage bitches. You are old now. You can't escape that fact no matter how you dress or act. You should have settled down with some near sighted ho when you had the chance!

When you go to jail I am going to pull some strings and make sure you become Hernandez's roommate.

You should have known better. You said that he went full villain a long time ago.

But you can a new metaphorical rug out of all this?

Is that the guy from Breaking Bad?

Also, you're not my friend anymore.

Everyone likes Ike

Adam Schefter ‏ @ AdamSchefter 5m 5 minutes ago
Josh Gordon's potential reinstatement will be delayed until NFL feels comfortable he has 60-90 days of no red-flag tests, per league source.

Adam Schefter ‏ @ AdamSchefter 4m 4 minutes ago
So if all goes well and if Josh Gordon stays clean - big ifs - he could be reinstated to play the 2016 season.

.........RIP

RBH

Rando is the superior doctor in here. He's the best! That's why he's gonna live in the NFL-GAF party house and RBH is gonna be all alone.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Josh Gordon's potential reinstatement will be delayed until NFL feels comfortable he has 60-90 days of no red-flag tests, per league source.

So if all goes well and if Josh Gordon stays clean - big ifs - he could be reinstated to play the 2016 season.

.........RIP

2 or 3 months without weed?! Might as well pack it up.

.........RIP
Jesus this guy needs help. All this talent wasted because he cannot stop himself from lighting up or thinks he can beat the system.

Tom Penny

I know its tough to stay off drugs but if Gordon could stay off them for like 5 years he could make enough money to smoke the best trees every day for the rest of his life..

bionic77

Kate Hudson is super hot.

She can't act for shit and peaked in her first movie. But no doubt she is a looker.

Though it is obvious that they are dating each other for the media attention first, the physical attraction is probably secondary.

Top Bottom