• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

J8IcvQc.jpg

How about we not creep on people's siblings.

Xia, it was BG screaming like a girl, BG ain't got a sister.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I only just discovered 30 for 30, believe it or not. I watched the Bills one and the USC/Pete Carroll episode as well. Both were excellent! I have the '85 Bears one in queue on Netflix next.

That series is by far the best thing ESPN has done in recent memory.

Speaking of 30 for 30s one about Cleveland sports is airing next month. It's titled believeland, it's pretty much about our fans and sports hardships haha

So many downs and downs
I'm interested to see it. I wonder what it will have on lebron leaving. I believe I was still in high school and remember saying "he won't leave, why would he have a whole ESPN special if he was leaving" ....and then I remember the jersey burnings by ppl later that day haha. More recently I remember being out in Cleveland the night everyone found out he was coming back. I remember at the end of the night streets were being closed down and huge groups of ppl chanting lebron outside of the bars haha. Still have videos on my phone

I only just discovered 30 for 30, believe it or not. I watched the Bills one and the USC/Pete Carroll episode as well. Both were excellent! I have the '85 Bears one in queue on Netflix next.

The one about the Baltimore Colts is soo good and watch the Two Escobars. The Ricky Williams one is really good too.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Silas Redd out for the year huh? Crazy

Edit: why do I even know that name? He hasn't done much

Edit edit: oh he was one of the high profile transfers away from Pedo State

Watch "The Band That Wouldn't Die". It's on Netflix, and it's about the Colts move, as told through what happened to the band, which continued to march for years without a team.

I've never cried during a movie so much.

The one about the Baltimore Colts is soo good and watch the Two Escobars. The Ricky Williams one is really good too.

Trejo gets it.

Oh, and The U. The U was excellent too.

Speaking of 30 for 30s one about Cleveland sports is airing next month. It's titled believeland, it's pretty much about our fans and sports hardships haha
I want to see this.

Edit- I loved the U documentaries. It was enjoyable watching the Miami players bitch about losing to Craig Freaking Krenzel

Silas Redd out for the year huh? Crazy

Edit: why do I even know that name? He hasn't done much

Edit edit: oh he was one of the high profile transfers away from Pedo State

Yup. Transferred to USCw

How about we not creep on people's siblings.
I'm just pointing out that if he were to play matchmaker the possible outcomes of such a venture.

Would never creep on someone's sibling. That's.. well creepy.

Watch "The Band That Wouldn't Die". It's on Netflix, and it's about the Colts move, as told through what happened to the band, which continued to march for years without a team.

I've never cried during a movie so much.

Trejo gets it.

Oh, and The U. The U was excellent too.

The Baltimore Colts story was too weird to be real, but yeah it was pretty sad too...

...but... the Irsays, so....

Downloaded the update for Dark Souls. Listened to the sweet menu music. Watched the intro. Looked at the character creator screen. And that's enough for me today, game of the month. That was dope, maybe I'll kill a enemy tomorrow.

bionic77

Downloaded the update for Dark Souls. Listened to the sweet menu music. Watched the intro. Looked at the character creator screen. And that's enough for me today, game of the month. That was dope, maybe I'll kill a enemy tomorrow.
You are now on my level when it comes to games!

Top Bottom