• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

nic_cage_laugh.gif

lol Ayers is high. Hasn't been able to play a full season yet with the team. Give the money to JPP if we're going that route or Williams for that matter. Ayers is a good player but not anywhere near 10 million good given the injury history.

Here we gooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Doug Moore ‏@DMooreNFL 1h1 hour ago
After hearing that OL K. Osemele is probably not returning to the #Ravens, a few people have told me the #Eagles being a suitor. #NFL

Chris / LaFarebear, think Adam Jones can do better than Brent Grimes?

Yes, he works well under Vances system and he's now our DC, I'm hearing there will be a strong push for him.

Also Giants-Gaf thoughts?

@SiClancy 6m6 minutes ago
I know Miami are cutting Grimes and looking at trading for Maxwell, but they are very, very keen on Giants corner, Prince Amukamara.

Crisco

Banned
It's still crazy but I can't recall any black elite pocket quarterbacks since Moon?

q7WZgNj.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I said pocket quarterbacks you fucks!

Russell and Cam are obviously dual threat

edit: So is Rodgers and Luck to some extent so RIP pocket quarterbacks anyway I guess.

rando14

edit: So is Rodgers and Luck to some extent so RIP pocket quarterbacks anyway I guess.

Tom brady is also dual threat, remember he caught that pass on the trick play. 158.3 rating when targeted

Russell is too fast and not black enough.

Sorry rando :(

I was hoping dating ciara would increase Russ' blackness :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tom brady is also dual threat, remember he caught that pass on the trick play. 158.3 rating when targeted

I was hoping dating ciara would increase Russ' blackness :(

Brady had 53 yards on 34 attempts so the only thing he's threatening is to break Trent Richardson's place as the worst rusher in the league.

Interesting re-sign of DHB. There was a ton of talk about Sammy Coates during that Denver playoff game, how he's been impressive as fuck in practice, etc. Our WR corps is fucking deep already, with Brown/Bryant/Wheaton. Keeping DHB and then injecting Coates into the lineup?

I thought for sure DHB was gone. I wonder if we're thinking of using Wheaton as trade bait or whether we just believe we won't be able to keep him after next season.

Ravens expect Osemele to Leave

Last week, Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco expressed hope that the cap space created by his new contract would allow the team to keep players like offensive lineman Kelechi Osemele. That likely won’t be happening.

Per a league source, the Ravens are bracing for Osemele to leave via free agency.

Osemele is going to make someone very happy. As much as we joke about Ozzie slipping, he does draft so well after the first round.

Also,

Follow

Jeff ZrebiecVerified account
‏@jeffzrebiecsun
Ravens are re-signing Shareece Wright. Done deal.

I remember him being awful for two teams last year.

Fox318

We've never actually seen adam shefter. The man on TV and at live events is an actor being fed lines through his earpiece.

Crisco

Banned

Cam is dual threat, but when you break his game down he functions way more like a traditional pocket passer than anything else. He doesn't look to escape the pocket and throw very much. The "dual" aspect of his game comes from the fact that any given snap can be a power run with 10 blockers and the best athlete on the field carrying the ball. But when he's actually throwing, more often than not it's from the pocket.

gutshot

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
#Eagles have made it known that it's not just DeMarco Murray who is available, but also Ryan Mathews, as well, for the right price.

Howie just undoing all Chip's moves, except for the one I wanted him to undo!

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
#Eagles have made it known that it's not just DeMarco Murray who is available, but also Ryan Mathews, as well, for the right price.

Why would they trade Matthews? He doesnt make much, and when he is healthy he was their best back last year.

Sounds like Raiders are making strong push for Sean Smith.

Also LT Donald Penn will be hitting market. Pretty solid but had a big fall off this year.

effzee

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

LOL who in the world would want to trade for Ryan Mathews? Murray maybe I can see someone doing but Mathews is older and even more injury prone.

Maybe the Colts will fall for it? 2 for 1? Both of them for their 1st round pick?

If Miami can pick up one of the guards in FA plus Jones/Prince/Maxwell and draft a CB with the 8th we'd only need to find some LBs and another DE (draft) and we'll be on the road to 8-8 once again

@AdamSchefter
Eagles-Dolphins now trying to finalize trade that will send Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell to MIA for draft-pick comp, per league
source.

Uhh wow

Top Bottom