• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Spotrac ‏@spotrac 15s15 seconds ago
A min. salary restructure for Maxwell would allocate $7.74M across the next 5 years. Dolphins may ask the Eagles to pay some of that.

jbug617

Banned
Dolphins Offseason
house-party-dance-o.gif

rando14

Maxie's the gift that keeps on giving. He's going to net the Hawks a 3rd round pick, and now the Eagles a (guessing) 3rd-ish round pick!! Everyone wins!!

Well, everyone except...

Goddamnit that kills me. So much potential and hope at that moment, all gone

The worst part is that usually guy are at their best in year 2 after ACL surgery. So we traded away a young LB who was really good before getting hurt and who was making peanuts. At least the offseason of spite is almost over.

Hindl

If the eagles are moving to a 4-3 does that make barwin expendable?

That was the original thought, although he started in the league as a DE in the 4-3. I think he'll be a rotational DE for pass-rushing downs if he stays, but he could be trade bait for picks. With this Maxwell/Kiko deal I wouldn't be surprised to see him go

The worst part is that usually guy are at their best in year 2 after ACL surgery. So we traded away a young LB who was really good before getting hurt and who was making peanuts. At least the offseason of spite is almost over.

Yeah no way to know if he fully recovers though. Hopefully he gets back to DROY form, but depending on what picks the Eagles get this could be ok

I don't think TDR is gonna last long either.

Guess I'll have to represent Dolphins-GAF until I'm old and bitter too and the hopeful young blood can take my place.
What even is football anymore to be honest I mean really you know?

Oh he named his FE avatar Marino so you're good.
hahaha

I finished up Birthright on Hard/Classic a few days ago. On to Conquest now, up to Chapter 8. These games are just too good...

Ed Kracz ‏@kracze 1m1 minute ago
TBH, I don't see #Eagles getting too much back. Looks more like move to get out from under Maxwell deal. We'll see what Howie has up sleeve

:(

Jimmy Kempski ‏@JimmyKempski 16s17 seconds ago
Tahir Whitehead would be my guess for Kiko's replacement.

Draxal

What even is football anymore to be honest I mean really you know?

hahaha

I finished up Birthright on Hard/Classic a few days ago. On to Conquest now, up to Chapter 8. These games are just too good...

Yeah, I mean I think I like Awakening's characters better, but they really fixed up what was broken with Awakening's gameplay with this game.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Brock is like two feet taller than that dude, he could have easily picked him up and threw him about 30 yards but he was the better man and backed off.

Hey Howie give us Demarco Murray, help pay his salary and we'll throw some draft picks your way along with Joseph Randle. Don't mind the handcuffs!

Yeah, I mean I think I like Awakening's characters better, but they really fixed up what was broken with Awakening's gameplay with this game.
You know I'm as big an Awakening defender as anyone but it would be legitimately difficult for me to go back to that pair-up system. The changes to that system for Fates are superb.

Bowser

Jason La Canfora: Dolphins will be taking on the full Byron Maxwell contract in 2016, I'm told, and also getting Kiko Alonso in the trade for a pick...

lmao

Top Bottom