• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

RBH

I also want to stop being called gata

cousin-skeeter-2.jpg

Farooq

Banned
Week 1: 4:25PM ET Giants @ Cowboys

Week 2: 1:00PM ET Cowboys @ Redskins

Week 3:  8:30PM ET Bears @ Cowboys (SNF)

Week 4: 4:25PM ET Cowboys @ 49ers

Week 5: 4:25PM ET Bengals @ Cowboys

Week 6: 4:25PM ET Cowboys @ Packers

Week 7: BYE

Week 8: 8:30PM ET Eagles @ Cowboys (SNF)

Week 9: 1:00PM ET Cowboys @ Browns

Week 10: 4:25PM ET Cowboys @ Steelers

Week 11: 1:00 PM ET Ravens @ Cowboys

Week 12:  4:30 PM ET Redskins @ Cowboys (Thanksgiving)

Week 13: 8:25 PM ET Cowboys @ Vikings (TNF)

Week 14: 8:30 PM ET Cowboys @ Giants (SNF)

Week 15: 1:00 PM ET Buccaneers @ Cowboys

Week 16: 8:30 PM ET Lions @ Cowboys (MNF)

Week 17: 1:00 PM ET Cowboys @ Eagles

Thanksgiving is going to kill Romo.

Mortemis

Banned
Only two 10am games this year, plus we only have one back-to-back away games, with one of them being primetime. Not bad at all.

Fuck facing the patriots after their bye week and us coming off of MNF tho. Can't complain much about this schedule, pumped for this season.

brentech

I don't remember a lot of dreams, and I don't remember the details like who the Packers were playing, but I had, as I recall, the only football related dream I've had.

Packers first offensive snap of the new season and Rodgers threw a bubble screen to Jordy Nelson...route jumped, picked, and tackled inside the 20.

I woke up angry.

bionic77

Caught some of that 30 for 30 on the Magic.

The worst part was Jim Grey asking Nick Anderson if those missed free throws lost the finals.

Outside of the Patriots it is hard to think of anything as purely evil as Jim Grey.

bionic77

Are we talking about cars? Let's talk about cars.

This is my dream car.

bmw-650i-coupe-04.jpg

BMW 650i Coupe. $100K with options. Cheap I know, but i'm a simple guy.
My boss has that car.

He treats it like shit. I think his is at least 6 years old. He fucking eats in it and carries his animals around in it (he has like 3 dogs and some cats and always takes some of the animals to the beach every weekend in the summer) and I wouldn't pay $500 for that car in its current condition.

My boss has that car.

He treats it like shit. I think his is at least 6 years old. He fucking eats in it and carries his animals around in it (he has like 3 dogs and some cats and always takes some of the animals to the beach every weekend in the summer) and I wouldn't pay $500 for that car in its current condition.

Ugh. If i'm dropping 6 figures on a car you better believe i'm not going to use it as a dumpy commuter carriage.

MRSA

Banned
Oh Earthbound and Link to the Past are on n3DS? Should I buy it to stare at also? Well that would require me to turn in my 3DS.

Top Bottom