• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Steelers Depot ‏@Steelersdepot 22s23 seconds ago

Steelers Depot: Steelers’ Thanksgiving “Color Rush” Uniforms To Be All-White Or All-Black

Best colors are no colors.

Well I'm sure you can get tacos with drugs so sure

cool Happy bday

my bday was yesterday

Wait really?? I've been using this a lot recently
large.jpg

Scheduling people love to suck the Cowboys dick.

What a complete joke.

It's done by a computer friend...and the computers know greatness.

Romo on my TV for at least 5 nights next season.

Blessed.

<3 also we need to start discussing our draft pick

chun, chris, and fantomessican? shit, i'm outnumbered. i'll have to write my will before leaving home just in case.

leaving everything to NFL-GAF house

Don't worry friend, I'll be with my lady friend so I'll be well behaved.

ew

It's a collaborative thing? I didn't know that haha. I'm free for most of the weekend tho so I'm down to discuss whenever.

lol yeah ok cool I'll make of list of needs and we'll narrow it down to some top players for those positions, then we'll get like a top 3 and we'll wait for the draft to see who's still on the board.

lol yeah ok cool I'll make of list of needs and we'll narrow it down to some top players for those positions, then we'll get like a top 3 and we'll wait for the draft to see who's still on the board.

Sounds good, I've been doing a bit of looking here or there between Mock Drafts and videos and have a pretty good idea on which position I think we really need help in, though I need to look at a few more players still.

Panthers are 3 point road dogs (which is practically a pick'em) in a game 5 months from now, with the Draft, minicamp, training camp, and preseason all between now and then, against one of the two teams that have beaten them in the past 14 months.

Too Early to Start The #NoRespect2016 campaign?

bionic77

Panthers are 3 point road dogs (which is practically a pick'em) in a game 5 months from now, with the Draft, minicamp, training camp, and preseason all between now and then, against one of the two teams that have beaten them in the past 14 months.

Too Early to Start The #NoRespect2016 campaign?
History has not been kind to the SB losers.

Honestly it is usually not even good for the winners, but it is usually worse for the losers.

Maybe you guys can be the exception, but just in case, prepare you butts for disappointment.

Tom Penny

lol

Real estate broker Nicholas Goodwin has demanded $32,000 from Manziel for damages inflicted on the $4.5 million house.

“They were supposed to check out at noon. Manziel was passed out,” Goodwin told Page Six. “There was cocaine all over the kitchen table, and mushrooms were still out on the table in front of him. There was booze everywhere .&#8201;.&#8201;. broken glasses over the floor and a champagne glass in a tree. If they don’t respond to our demand for compensation, we will sue.”

bionic77

Just need to beat 10-6

#wienkecantwin
I have no negative feelings towards your team.

But after everything went right (except that one game) for SB losers, the next year the bottom falls out and everything that can go wrong will go wrong.

This is one of those few times that I wouldn't mind being wrong.

Keep up the positive attitude and see you in the SB bro!

Pretty ridiculous the NFL only has two nationally televised games for the Lions and that's including our Thanksgiving game.

The last one will be a MNF game against the Cowboys which has been a fun rivalry.

The Lions can be an extremely fun team to watch especially when the offense is clicking like it did in our last two nationally televised games against the Eagles and Saints.

Plus the defense is stacked with Pro Bowl playmakers with Darius Slay, Ziggy Ansah, DeAndre Levy, Haloti Ngata and Glover Quin.

No one gives a fuck about the Lions

What a complete joke.

We all know the Cowboys are going 12-4, reclaiming the NFC East and getting revenge in Lambeau in January on a Hail Mary to Dez Bryant to defeat the Packers in the NFCCC, and I will shed tears with Romo and Witten as they embrace among the confetti two weeks later when they win the OWL

Pepiope

4-12 apparently is good enough to get you five primetime games....

Fucking Cowboys
Big market.

What a complete joke.
Last year the Eagles had the best schedule in the NFL and went 7-9. Idc about their schedule, they'll still suck.

Pretty upset the NFL delayed our matchup with them until week 8. Hicks will have to wait before taking out Romo again :(

bionic77

We all know the Cowboys are going 12-4, reclaiming the NFC East and getting revenge in Lambeau in January on a Hail Mary to Dez Bryant to defeat the Packers in the NFCCC, and I will shed tears with Romo and Witten as they embrace among the confetti two weeks later when they win the OWL
That sounds pretty horrible...

We know Romo will get sacked week 4, clutch his clavicle then be out for 6 weeks before coming back, getting smashed again and going on IR.

In fact....

Euron

Ah yes the time of the year where everyone looks at their schedule and goes "yep we can easily win 11-12 games"

That being said the Giants will go 10-6 and win the NFC East. We'll beat the Steelers and Vikings yet lose to the Saints and Lions.

Pepiope

Ah yes the time of the year where everyone looks at their schedule and goes "yep we can easily win 11-12 games"

That being said the Giants will go 10-6 and win the NFC East. We'll beat the Steelers and Vikings yet lose to the Saints and Lions.
Cause your team isn't better than the Eagles.

Saw that edit!

bionic77

30th in pass yards given up per game, if anyone is breaking anything it's Romo breaking your secondary
I don't care that much about yards.

We got turnovers, got off the field and often limited teams to FGs. We are stacked on offense and can legit put up 30 on anyone. Our defense is good enough to defend that and often helps to give the offense the ball or put us in position to win.

I am worried about a drop off next year though. Not sure where our pass rush is going to come from...

Top Bottom