• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Elway's the man. He got Wolfe done for 10 million average and 12.5 million guaranteed. Malik gets 15 million per and $42 million guaranteed.

I'm glad that Elway let him walk.

Fantomex

Bro, it's starting to feel like you aren't joking. I'm scared.

I'm sorry Red. The peer pressure from my family is too great. They keep sending me these pics and going "You've always been a rams fan" "root for the home teamm" "come on, this team sucks too"

rams-rally-boosters.jpg

Let's be honest. We'd all take Stafford over Bradford.

Absolutely not. Stafford has had a ton of talent around him with the Lions and never did anything, plus all that crap about not wanting to work with a QB coach is terrible. Stafford also makes a lot more money. Bradford did some good things last year and there is a chance that he still develops, plus he seems like a guy that is willing to learn and try to improve at least.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Absolutely not. Stafford has had a ton of talent around him with the Lions and never did anything, plus all that crap about not wanting to work with a QB coach is terrible. Stafford also makes a lot more money. Bradford did some good things last year and there is a chance that he still develops, plus he seems like a guy that is willing to learn and try to improve at least.

I meant all the sane people would take Stafford over Bradford. Obviously.

I meant all the sane people would take Stafford over Bradford. Obviously.

Oh. The sane people would take the guy with a $22m cap hit each of the next 2 years, a guy who has said he doesnt need to work with a QB coach because he is already good enough, that guy?

Joe Banner ‏@JoeBanner13 2m2 minutes ago

Can't imagine why titans wouldn't just sign Miller or Martin vs trade for Murray. Not a good sign for new leadership team.

brentech

Joe Banner ‏@JoeBanner13 2m2 minutes ago

Can't imagine why titans wouldn't just sign Miller or Martin vs trade for Murray. Not a good sign for new leadership team.

I can only imagine that after the Philly experiment, they have to believe that they are going to play the kind of ball the Cowboys did.
Not saying that will happen, but that has to be their plan. No other logic could win over on that.

Colasante

Pats are keeping Alan Branch for another year.

Crucial, with it seeming like Akiem Hicks is destined for a payday elsewhere. Branch was reliably solid with occasional flashes of dominance last season. If Easley can stay healthy, that defensive tackle spot will be a bright spot.

Giants.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
1-year deal between #Giants & Jason Pierre-Paul sounds like a real $10M deal with a chance to make $10.5M. #AZCardinals offered much moret

JPP thanks the Cards specifically for the offer in his statement but felt it was in his best interest to stay in NY.

Mario Williams to sign with Dolphins?

Aren't they in cap hell?
It sounds like they're going to end up rescinding the transition tag on Vernon (12.7 million). Also, Wake took a pay cut as well, I believe.

Ravens posted a picture on their twitter stating they are looking at veterans corners. The picture included Jenkins and Amukamara.

Baltimore RavensVerified account
‏@Ravens
We still have our eye on the secondary, and we could add veteran help: http://rvns.co/55c

CdDkuClWIAAqgqY.jpg

$8m per year, sounds like it is basically done. They can restructure Suh to save money, plus Tanny counts like $20m this upcoming season, so that would be an easy restructure.

Already restructured Suh, we have like 30 Million to work with. That "cap hell" thing was all BS, ain't that right mech?

Anyways at least Tannehill won't be on the receiving end of this anymore....

Euron

Somebody needs to make a MGSV: JPP Photoshop.

Johnson - Hankins - [Snacks?] - JPP

Plus drafting a DE and DT early. I'm down for that. Can't be using your Selvie, Wynn, and Kuhns and expect a good defense.
I really hope the Jaguars skip out on Myles Jack. Would be the best option.

As for the other holes, we can get a Safety through FA, either Gipson or Iloka, and maybe take Laurinaitus. Then Mitchell Schwartz for the OL and Rishard Matthews for WR2.

Top Bottom