• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Dat feel when you really started too late on working on the presentation you have to give tomorrow morning, but at least your not a Dolphins fan

PAVsi4F.gif

Today's pretty much the Red Wedding for the Broncos.

Also uh yay we didn't lose somebody?

The Red Wedding was unexpected. Everybody knew the Broncos would have a fire sale.

Bradford was one of the top QBs in the league the 2nd half of last year so if Kiko is even close to that then you guys got a steal but whatever I am sick of arguing with people about shit that they clearly didnt follow and dont understand.

I just can't believe you are the same Yankeehater who shit all over Foles the year he had 29 TDs and 2 picks.

Bradford was one of the top QBs in the league the 2nd half of last year so if Kiko is even close to that then you guys got a steal but whatever I am sick of arguing with people about shit that they clearly didnt follow and dont understand.
I understand that Bradford is a mediocre-ass QB with a mediocre-ass ceiling. That much I do understand.

The Red Wedding was unexpected. Everybody knew the Broncos would have a fire sale.

I just can't believe you are the same Yankeehater who shit all over Foles the year he had 29 TDs and 2 picks.

That Foles season was clearly fools gold. Anyone watching that saw him just chuck it up to wide open guys. So many of his passes were tipped off defenders hands, or way behind guys but Djax would adjust and still catch them and then break free. Bradford didnt have close to the same offense that Foles did that year, but Bradford looks like a real QB. They are night and day to me.

BIG_V-G-V

Banned
Damn at that Malik deal. Haynesworth 2.0 (money wise) If the Bears can get the deal done with Trevathan that is huge. Instant upgrade at the much needed ilb. Upgrade the secondary and the d-line next Pace. Thanks..

effzee

Chase Daniel still a possibility for the Eagles.

Mike Garafolo
‏@MikeGarafolo
Eagles' re-signing of Sam Bradford did not spell the end of QB Chase Daniel in Philly. Doug Pederson's buddy remains a possibility there.

Another potential free agent.

Jeff McLaneVerified account
‏@Jeff_McLane
#Eagles reached out on another ex-Bills player who played for Jim Schwartz, per sources: LB Nigel Bradham. 26-yr old has 38 career starts.

If they can pick up Nigel and Tahir that would be huge huge huge.

YUGE!

Pretty surprised last year. Wallace was a class act the whole time, which was the opposite of everything you typically hear about the guy.

And he offered a lot of veteran leadership for the young receivers. (Besides teaching them how to drop passes).

That's literally Kas's argument for Stafford word for word.

So :kas

How is that kas' argument? When has Fatford ever had a stretch of 7 games when he was one of the top QBs in the league? You guys are nuts with this shit. Bradford played well in the 2nd half in a tough situation, that is it. No one is saying he is the best QB under 28, or anything like that. It wouldnt surprise me at all if he is terrible this upcoming season now that dougie will be running things. It is so strange that this is the one player that nflgaf forms a collective over and has decided that he can never improve or anything.

How is that kas' argument? When has Fatford ever had a stretch of 7 games when he was one of the top QBs in the league? You guys are nuts with this shit. Bradford played well in the 2nd half in a tough situation, that is it. No one is saying he is the best QB under 28, or anything like that. It wouldnt surprise me at all if he is terrible this upcoming season now that dougie will be running things. It is so strange that this is the one player that nflgaf forms a collective over and has decided that he can never improve or anything.

Teddy was phenomenal during the last 5 games of his rookie season. That doesn't translate to a guaranteed success the next year.

Teddy was phenomenal during the last 5 games of his rookie season. That doesn't translate to a guaranteed success the next year.

Of course not. Where you not excited about the prospect of him going forward after those 5 games though? No Eagles fan even brought up Bradford today, I mistakenly tried to tell a Dolphin fan that maybe Kiko will be good for them and got Bradford shit brought up for it.

Of course not. Where you not excited about the prospect of him going forward after those 5 games though? No Eagles fan even brought up Bradford today, I mistakenly tried to tell a Dolphin fan that maybe Kiko will be good for them and got Bradford shit brought up for it.

I'm personally of the opinion that Bradford is a middle of the road QB who got paid what a middle of the road QB who doesn't always sink his own ship will typically get paid.

I have little issue with it. There just aren't enough good QBs, let alone ones that aren't an absolute dumpster fire.

Top Bottom