• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

JABEE

NohTvhn.jpg

From the guy that had the details on the MIA-PHI trade.

Grexeno

Typical Raiders cycle

"WOW, LOOK AT ALL THESE BIG FREE AGENTS THEY SIGNED THIS OFFSEASON"

*they suck and so does the team*

_woLf

Beat writer says we should get a third or fourth comp pick for Irvin.

Third round for Irvin is almost as good as Irvin with how many boneheaded plays he made.

That being said, I really admire how well he faced his criticisms of character coming out of the draft. I wish him well in Oakland.

And I'm glad he's not going to Arizona.

Wilson costing SEA another defensive player.

Seattle could have easily kept Irvin by extending him last season. They chose not to. Wilson has nothing to do with it.

Godslay

Banned
What do you think the Broncos gonna do at the TE spot?

Virgil Green and the rookie that had the injury is all we have at this point.

Hue and Virgil.

Someone tossed out OD as a re-sign for a bit less, but that seems unlikely.

Going to have to add a couple guys either from draft or FA.

We've got some work cut out for us, but it had to be expected with the way the contracts aligned and winning a SB. Good thing we'll add some compensatory picks.

Afrikan

Rumor floating around that Denver is ready to send a 4th to SF for Kaep.

Kap gets to rub it in two times a year, on those Alex fanbois who still troll his ass.

as well as laugh at Crabtree two times a year.

sounds great!

I'll be rooting for Kaepernick on his new team.

Godslay

Banned
Kap gets to rub it in two times a year, on those Alex fanbois who still troll his ass.

as well as laugh at Crabtree two times a year.

sounds great!

I'll be rooting for Kaepernick on his new team.

I like Brock, but the more I think about Kaep...he would really work well in the offense.

I'd be willing to take a chance with him under center for a couple years. Better option than RG3 or Fitz, or anyone in the draft imo.

Tom Penny

lol you've figured it all out! why don't teams that are picking higher just swap spots for free with teams picking later in the draft!? history proves you'll get a better player later! all these stupid teams keeping their higher picks.... when will they learn!

I simply know for a fact the recent years the 13th pick has been a better players so show me facts or your just talking out of your ass. I'm saying 8-13 is not a big deal..show me proof it is.

Last 20 years of so

8th picks http://www.mynfldraft.com/NFL-Draft-Picks/8th-overall/80309/
13th picks http://www.mynfldraft.com/NFL-Draft-Picks/13th-overall/130309/

Holy shit those 8th picks were WAY better...

So you rather pick 13th or 8th?

Nope. I'm saying it isn't a huge deal.

I like Brock, but the more I think about Kaep...he would really work well in the offense.

I'd be willing to take a chance with him under center for a couple years. Better option than RG3 or Fitz, or anyone in the draft imo.[
]

Said it before rather have Peyton broken down than those QBs.

Godslay

Banned
]

Said it before rather have Peyton broken down than those QBs.

Yeah, I'd go Brock, Kaep, then Wentz given the choice.

Wentz only because I've watched a lot of him.

I'll take whatever they put under C and like it. As this could very well be a transition period if none of them work out.

Waaaat?

I'd be Okay with that.

Just some rumors I've picked up here and there. They were talking about a 4th to SF on the radio today. Additionally, there were rumors that someone was in Vegas and saw Kaep toasting the Broncos. Which sounds dubious, but who knows? He fits though, would be cheaper potentially than Brock. I wouldn't be mad.

manfestival

Just want to say that I finally got my galaxy s7 in and so far its pretty awesome. Cant wait to try it out for the full day tomorrow and see how it stacks up to my s6

Godslay

Banned
Don't know the source, but...

Jets, Rams & Browns have joined Broncos & Texans for teams in pursuit for Brock Osweiler. DEN looking at Ryan Fitzpatrick as backup plan.

— Mike Ortiz Jr. (@xOrtiz4x) March 9, 2016

Don't know the source, but...

Jets, Rams & Browns have joined Broncos & Texans for teams in pursuit for Brock Osweiler. DEN looking at Ryan Fitzpatrick as backup plan.

— Mike Ortiz Jr. (@xOrtiz4x) March 9, 2016

What in the fuck? Ryan Fitzpatrick? We cut arguably the GOAT to potentially sign Ryan Fitzpatrick?!?!?

Godslay

Banned
What in the fuck? Ryan Fitzpatrick? We cut arguably the GOAT to potentially sign Ryan Fitzpatrick?!?!?

Fitz had a good year last year, but I'm not sold.

I'm not sure about that source, just thought it was interesting that more than just the Broncos and Texans are in on Oz if true.

Glad arizona didnt get Bruce. Damn broncos are losing everything it seems.

Fitz had a good year last year, but I'm not sold.

I'm not sure about that source, just thought it was interesting that more than just the Broncos and Texans are in on Oz if true.

Believe in Elway :(

Slay people on reddit /r/denverbroncos people
Vazquez was not a fit in the ZBS, and the fact that this draft is deep at guard that he was easy to cut.Plus how Schofield is actually very well suited for the position as well.
Schofield actually might still be on this team next year. As a guard apparently he is a good run blocker.

2ey9flyjpg.gif

Apparently, some Demaryius Thomas trade rumors as well.

Fitts

Very pleased with getting Bruce Irvin. Pass rush looking beastly for Oakland, but it'll be for naught if we don't fix the problems in our secondary.

cdyhybrid

Third round for Irvin is almost as good as Irvin with how many boneheaded plays he made.

That being said, I really admire how well he faced his criticisms of character coming out of the draft. I wish him well in Oakland.

And I'm glad he's not going to Arizona.

Seattle could have easily kept Irvin by extending him last season. They chose not to. Wilson has nothing to do with it.

Don't mind him, he doesn't deal in reality.

Dikta is getting replaced on ESPN with Matt Hasselback. Expect announcement tomorrow.

Matt deserves better.

Top Bottom