• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Godslay

Banned
Believe in Elway :(

Slay people on reddit /r/denverbroncos people
Vazquez was not a fit in the ZBS, and the fact that this draft is deep at guard that he was easy to cut.Plus how Schofield is actually very well suited for the position as well.
Schofield actually might still be on this team next year. As a guard apparently he is a good run blocker.

2ey9flyjpg.gif

Apparently, some Demaryius Thomas trade rumors as well.

Yeah, Vasquez was an elite pass blocker. In the ZBS he wasn't as great. Also fought a lower back injury all year as well as knee issues from what I understand.

Schofield needs more power to be a RG. He could give it a go though. Would be worth a shot to see if he can do it. We're a long ways off though, so I'm sure given that we've already moved to add depth on the OL, it will be rebuilt.

There are plenty of elite pass rushers in the AFCW, if we can build an OL to negate that we should be okay. It's just a matter of doing it.

Haven't heard much on DT, would be crazy to see him moved.

effzee

Meh. Buffalo still los and that play/INT was when he wrestled the ball out of Celek's hands.

If it was so predictable then why didn't you stop them Buffalo? This kind of shot is stupid. Eagles moved the ball real well against that D and now you want to claim it was easy to defend or predictable?

No doubt Chip simplied his offense much more so than say his 1st season when he had Mccoy, Desean, Vick, and a healthy oline but they always had guys running open - it was a matter of Bradford recognizing or OLINE protection.

effzee

Howard Eskin
‏@howardeskin
QB Chase Daniel likely1 of next FA's #Eagles will b signing. And Eagles will move on from M Sanchez and possibly draft QB late @FOX29philly

Goodbye Sanchize.

Late? I hope its not too late. 3rd round should be good.

Or if they move up to 8 any of the QB could be in play depending on who Cleveland takes.

What comments? I know he is a moron and leans right but what were comments? Isn't Hasselback's wife some right win nut herself on FOX news?

"Obama is the worst president we've ever had," Ditka said to hosts Bernard McGuirk and Sid Rosenberg.

"Barack Obama's a fine man. I mean, he's pleasant. He would be great to play golf with. He's not a leader," Ditka said on The Bernie and Sid Show following Romney's anti-Trump speech

"This country needs leadership," Ditka told hosts Sid Rosenberg and Bernard McGuirk. "It needs direction. It needs somebody that steps up front. We need somebody like Ronald Reagan."

"You know it’s not always going to be a perfect situation, but to do what he does, there is no leadership there. I think that becomes very disgusting to me," a displeased Ditka said.

"If I were to vote tomorrow, I'd probably vote for Trump," Ditka said.

I really like that the Jags, Raiders, and Vikes are all shaping up over the last couples years.

Hopefully their respective front offices can keep things steady and turn things around for the long haul. I can't complain too much about my Vikes, they are competitive from time to time, they just like to hurt me.

Duxxy3

Could've used one in the playoffs last year

We technically have 3'ish already. Bringing in Powell only makes sense if they don't plan to keep white, or if don't think Dion Lewis will come back 100%.

By the end of the year we really didn't have a running threat on first or second down. Teams could just tee off on Tom all day long. I'm not sure Powell would have helped out much there. Even if White is cut, and Lewis doesn't come back, we still need an early down back.

Tom Penny

I have the most piece of shit luck. I actually won in draft kings but had a guy get a fucking zero. Ejected 1 minute off the bench.. I would have won hundreds instead..bullshit !!!

Top Bottom