• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Go to the top. Go for Big Jeffrey

Why not both?

roseman.jpg

Tabris

I'm so drill right now. I take my giants bcuz I believe I. Eli and u don't. I write song for it. Like r kelly

Tabris

Drunk not drill at beach I. Chaweng lol. I believe in Eli u believe he can touch the sky I dream
Bout it night and day
I'm tired ruling

squicken

Texans-GAF: How are Arian's hands? Could he occasionally line up at WR?

Great hands and great as a WR. I thought, when both were healthy, he and Charles were the two best backs in football

But he can't stay healthy. I'd like the Colts to bring him in, and along with Bradshaw, they probably can get a full season. Or maybe finally find a good one in the draft

brentech

Bart Starr took a god damn beating in college.

Quarterback Bart Starr was lucky to have a professional football career at all, let alone a Hall of Fame one.

According to a report from AL.com, Starr's wife, Cherry, revealed a long-held secret that the severe back injury the quarterback always maintained was the result of a punting exercise occurred because of a brutal hazing incident he suffered at the University of Alabama.

Cherry Starr told AL.com that Starr was beaten so badly with a paddle during an initiation into the university's A-Club for varsity lettermen that he was hospitalized and failed his Air Force medical examination after his rookie season in Green Bay.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://nesn.com/2016/03/nfls-tom-brady-suspension-appeal-live-deflategate-hearing-begins-at-2-p-m/

Deflategate appeal about to start.

The NFL’s appeal of U.S. District Judge Richard Berman’s decision to vacate Tom Brady’s four-game suspension begins Thursday at 2 p.m. Second Circuit Court of Appeals Chief Judge Robert A. Katzmann, Judge Denny Chin and Senior-Status Judge Barrington D. Parker will hear the NFL’s appeal. Both the NFL and NFL Players Association’s lawyers will have 15 minutes to state their case. The three judges can also ask questions during each 15 minute period.

Brady and the NFLPA are the favorites to win the NFL’s appeal, but obviously anything can happen in court. Katzmann and Chin are more left leaning and were appointed by democratic presidents, so the they could favor labor over management.

There likely won’t be a resolution to the appeal until the summer or fall, though the judges’ line of questioning could hint at which way they’re leaning.

Stay here for updates on the appeal throughout the day.

Top Bottom