• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

MechDX

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors 1m1 minute ago View translation
Texans Release TE Garrett Graham http://bit.ly/1TrUVhS
#NFL

BOB cutting fools! My Sconi TE's!

tumblr_mdt9u2Bsrk1r270ozo3_250.gif

Rahim Moore? Youre next!!

Line_HTX

They should also release CJ Fiedbitchowicz as well. Tight Ends were infuriatingly shit with their drops. Some of those drops should've been EASY TD's.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we ran away with the most dropped passes the whole season by an insane margin.

CcohEp6UYAA5vzB.jpg:large

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
They should also release CJ Fiedbitchowicz as well. Tight Ends were infuriatingly shit with their drops. Some of those drops should've been EASY TD's.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we ran away with the most dropped passes the whole season by an insane margin.

CcohEp6UYAA5vzB.jpg:large

Someone had to take over for SF when VD moved on.

Hindl

Hard to find total team stats as opposed to just single players, but the Eagles actually had the most drops according to this

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/team-receiver-drops-percentage/2015/

Texans rank 8th.

Although everywhere tracks drops vs incomplete differently so it could be inaccurate

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 53s53 seconds ago
Texans will be $42.149 million under cap limit with 54 current contracts before extending any RFA, EFA tenders or re-signing UFAs

Texans have NEVER been in this type of cap situation in recent memory. Wonder what the plans are.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Marvin Harrison on TO: "If he doesn't get in too bad, the hell with him."

During an interview with the Talk of Fame Network, former Colts wideout Marvin Harrison had a harsh rebuke of Owens’ gripes, saying he wasn’t concerned about the possibility he’d split receiver votes and cause a logjam like the one that held up Cris Carter, Tim Brown and Andre Reed’s induction.

“I wasn’t concerned at all,’’ Harrison told hosts Ron Borges, Rick Gosselin and Clark Judge. “I’m not concerned about, you know, T.O. Not one bit. I was concerned about myself. I wasn’t worried about splitting the vote with anyone. That was it.

“The person who was supposed to get in got in. And that was me. If he didn’t get in, that’s his problem. He can talk all that other bulls— like he’s been doing. That’s on him. But I’m in. My jacket is gold. I will look in the rear view for nobody.

“So he can get his ass in whenever he gets in, . . . if he gets in. If he doesn’t get in too bad. The hell with him.”

What do they call it in Philly?

Hey now we actually have black people in Philly. Dr. J taught everyone about basketball back in the day. One day a brave African American person will brave the cold and bring news of basketball to the great white north.

Can someone avatarize an image if I send it to them? I usually do it myself but my work computer is being super slow today and gimp doesnt want to open.

MechDX

Texans-GAF: How are Arian's hands? Could he occasionally line up at WR?

Yes, absolutely. Limit his carries and use him as a catching H back and in the slot. Run him in the red zone

Green Bay and NE would use him in this fashion. I would watch

Top Bottom