• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Respect

Brock staying in Denver.

giphy.gif

Fantomex

Wait are you just dropping the phins? Why not just pick up the 2nd team in the Rams. Lots of ppl have a favorite team but also follow the team in their general location.

I can't, in good conscience have a side chick. That's for Dwight Howard, Adrian Peterson and Squicken to deal with.

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 1m1 minute ago
The #Cowboys and #Seahawks are among the teams interested in #Eagles DL Cedric Thornton. His market's starting to heat up.

I am gonna miss Ced. He was a really solid DE.

gutshot

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
Rodney McLeod agrees with the #Eagles for 5 years, $37M, source said.

Guess Thurmond won't be back then.

Line_HTX

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 1m1 minute ago

Texans making good run at Osweiler, but as I've been saying, I don't see him leaving Broncos. Too good of a fit with Kubiak and Elway.

jmdajr

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 4m4 minutes ago

I've been saying since season ended I expect Tom Savage to be Texans' opening day starter and young QB will play when OB says he's ready.

Hindl

I dont get this at all. Thurmond was so good last year but they seem to have no interest in resigning him at all.

I think Schwartz wants a FS with Jenkins most likely taking the SS position. Thurmond wouldn't fit in. I want him to stay but he even admitted he probably wouldn't be back with the Eagles

Best thing about the Eagles signing a safety is now Rowe can stay at CB where he looked so good last year.

I just think Rowe will make a better Safety than CB. He did look good this year though after a rough start

Top Bottom