• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Line_HTX

nooo! Mech doesn't deserve this.
ertha-laughingx9yoj.gif

*Backhands BlackGhost in the FACE

=D

Godslay

Banned
Broncos getting decimated in FA

It's not as bad as it sounds:

9/11 starters on the defense should return. Depth is still there.

OL will be rebuilt to suit the actual scheme of the offense. Will more than likely have a QB that fits what Kubes does (assuming Kap or RG3 comes to town). New QB will still have DT, Emmanuel Sanders, and some decent 3 and 4 options. Couple of decent TEs, and maybe some new options at RB.

I don't think the defense will be as good as last year, but the offense will have to pick up any regression.

I think it's more of a case of a couple of big contracts more so than truly being decimated by FA.

jmdajr

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 1m1 minute ago

I need 2b clear: I'm a moron! I said no way Broncos let Osweiler leave. What do I know? I'm an idiot! Still shocked!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I wouldn't mind bringing Grimes to Pittsburgh, provided he gets divorced first.

e -

Mark Kaboly ‏@MarkKaboly_Trib 2m2 minutes ago

NFLPA says Steelers are currently $3,712,743 under the salary cap.

denver radio saying a first this year and picks next year on the table for kap. not sure how true it is but i could stomach a first rounder.... a 4th rounder is junk worth nothing

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Josina Anderson ‏@JosinaAnderson 2m2 minutes ago

Just got off the phone with WR Mohamed Sanu, : “The plan is to fly to Atlanta tonight to visit the #Falcons and then New England after."

Ronin

Well Shanny gave Shoob his best season. So there's that at least...

Hopefully he never sees the field outside of preseason.

Top Bottom