• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Godslay

Banned
With Brockadick Arnold fighting for the South, I'd be fine with Kap or RG3. Kap would be my first choice, but RG3 is a Bronco fan so that holds weight in my eyes.

jbug617

Banned
Bill is busy today
CdIFIQuXEAAZC2b.jpg

Rams to sign buttfumble once the Eagles cut him? He still has some name in southern Call I would guess.

He totally does. Sanchez Rams jerseys would sell until everyone remembers he isn't good.

Honestly the Rams should just try to acquire a bunch of ex USC/UCLA QBs for season 1, if nothing else it'll get the fans interested. Wonder what it would take for them to acquire Brett Hundley from the Packers?

Adam Caplan Verified account ‏@caplannfl
Total package for Daniel worth $36m. Monster deal for him.

WTF?!?!?!??!

Every time I think hey maybe Howie wont be so bad shit like this happens. So Chase is the highest paid backup now I believe. Great job Howie.

bigosc2k

Banned
oh, thought he was a free agent

hmmmm 49ers might be trolls and ask for a lot for him

49ers should do something similar to the broncos like they did to the chiefs, which is trade him for a 2nd or 3rd and have an additional pick traded but upgraded to higher level based if he takes them to the playoffs.

KingBroly

Banned
With Brockadick Arnold fighting for the South, I'd be fine with Kap or RG3. Kap would be my first choice, but RG3 is a Bronco fan so that holds weight in my eyes.

RG3 and out is done, man. Too fragile, no confidence. Even if the Broncos signed him, he'd clearly be a lame duck for whatever QB they draft

Colasante

WTF?!?!?!??!

Every time I think hey maybe Howie wont be so bad shit like this happens. So Chase is the highest paid backup now I believe. Great job Howie.

Daniel isn't going to be the backup for very long.

Drakeon

WTF?!?!?!??!

Daniels gonna be the starter. They'll announce a QB competition and since Chase already knows the system, he'll beat Bradford easily.

This does not explain why they gave Bradford so much.

Godslay

Banned
49ers should do something similar to broncos like they did to the chiefs, which is trade him for a 2nd or 3rd and have an additional pick traded but upgraded to higher level based if he takes them to the playoffs.

We should get a comp 3rd for Brock leaving. So a 4th with a 3rd upgrade clause based on performance would be fine with me.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Why sign a starting qb to a $20M/yr contract when you can have two backup caliber qbs for $30M/yr? #TheIgglesWay

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Broncos, I know a certain quarterback you may be interested in. He may be 5'10" and beat up women, but he's better than what you have now. 2nd rounder will do it.

WTF?!?!?!??!

What the shit? Schefter just tweeted that is a 3 yr 21m with 12m guaranteed not long ago.

chadskin

AdamSchefter: Eagles officially acquire 8th overall pick in 2016 draft from Miami for LB Kiko Alonso, CB Byron Maxwell, and 13th overall pick in 2016.

damn

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 4m4 minutes ago

One particular spot I'd keep an eye on with Hoyer is the Steelers. Had a brief stint there before. Left a very strong impression
45 retweets 35 likes

Top Bottom