• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Godslay

Banned
Wait Texans signed Brock?

Mech!! You got a QB!!

Solid QB + Nuk + Good defense = Pls be excite!!!!

Through 7 starts. Will be cool to see the Houston Brockets take off with him under center.

CdIdsoqXIAA3VYl.jpg

Josina Anderson ‏@JosinaAnderson 2m2 minutes ago

Just got off the phone with WR Mohamed Sanu, : “The plan is to fly to Atlanta tonight to visit the #Falcons and then New England after."

As if the Pats would come even close to matching that offer from the Falcons, assuming it's real that is.

tim-tebow-praying-c76a4_crop_north.jpg

He's gonna come back

I just moved to Denver, and this is what our office is talking about today. I'd be OK with this.

LOLOLOLOL

As much fun as that Tebow season was, I would rather the Broncos pick any number of 7th round quarterbacks than have Tebow.

denver radio saying a first this year and picks next year on the table for kap. not sure how true it is but i could stomach a first rounder.... a 4th rounder is junk worth nothing

They are not trading their first round pick for Kaep. I don't believe it.

Edit: on second thought, I could see them moving back from 31 to 38 as part of a trade for Kaep but there is literally zero chance that they will trade away their first round pick, in addition to more picks, for the guy.

Striker

Broncos 2012 NFL Draft:

Round 2: Brock Osweiler
Round 5: Malik Jackson
Round 6: Danny Trevathan

All 3 just got mega deals

vs

Giants 2012

#1 David Wilson
#2 Rueben Randle
#3 Jayron Hosley
#4 Adrien Robinson
#5 Brandon Mosley
#6 Matt McCants
#7 Markus "the wall" Kuhn

All out of the league... soon

I'm okay with my Jags FA signings, yes we overpayed but at least this year we're overpaying for good players rather then overpaying for okay players. Let's see if the Gus Bus can actually pull this off (i'm okay with either result, either we do good or Gus if finally fucking gone.).

Draxal

Getting Harrison make's Vernon much more attractive, as Harrison JPP and Hankins all play the run well.

JPP/Harrison/Hankins/Vernon is an amazing line.

Striker

Olivier Vernon is this year's Byron Maxwell: decent player at a premium position in a thin market.
Reese is on the hot seat and the Giants pass rush was atrocious. It was bound to happen especially with the cap space. More can be used once Cruz's paycut happens.

DL set up like

JPP - Snacks - Hankins - Vernon

LMAO wow OV just robbed you guys sorry giants-gaf, thank god we didn't pay for him, I'm sick of how many players we overpay for. Glad it's not us this time.

Top Bottom