• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Godslay

Banned
I think they should try to get Fitz or Kap and draft a QB in the early rounds. Put a bandaid on if for now and hope that a good first round QB falls to them in the first round of a future draft.

Had pretty much the same thoughts.

I'd be okay with RG3 as well. Shanny still talks to these guys, so if RG3 signs with us I would assume they did their homework. Leap of faith on that one, but worth a look I suppose.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Brock has even less of a track record than Hoyer did. I see no reason to anoint him other than the fact that they gave him a bunch of money.
Low energy post.
The Brockening hath arrived with Miller. We can finally have a real offense for once.
Pretty sure we still have lots of needs, but we got more drafting options now.
High Energy Post !!!

Choo choooooooo! QB wisperer BoB finally has above average quarterback to sculpt into his image! Durable reliable Running Back that won't break after taking 20 tackles! Nuk! New O-Line! Drafting!

OL, NT,WR, TE, in that order draft. Whenever I get a six pack from now on, I'm printing custom labels and turning them into ShinerBrocks.

Look at all of you. Squabbling over the leftover QB's. Fitzpatrick. Hoyer. Before you know it Wheedon will have a job again.

MechDX

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...brock-osweiler-not-as-risky-as-it-first-seems

Bill O'Brien can teach a young quarterback Brady-Patriots secrets; that's one of his primary selling points. Now, instead of doubling down with one of his old pupils, he can mesh his wisdom with Osweiler's Manning-Broncos experience to create from Osweiler a Super Brady Manning Hybrid, but with a stronger arm than either of them!

Ice-Cube-Confused-With-A-Brainless-Stare.gif

*pulls up Mech's posts from offseason 2015 when he was pumped about BOB, Hard Knocks, and the oncoming Super Bowl run*

*smiles*

"All according to plan" *relaxes for round 2*

Godslay

Banned
*pulls up Mech's posts from offseason 2015 when he was pumped about BOB, Hard Knocks, and the oncoming Super Bowl run*

*smiles*

"All according to plan" *relaxes for round 2*

Pulls up your post(s) about Manning/Broncos, etc crashing and burning.

Besides, Texans were only a few games away, despite having a dumpster fire at QB.

He drafted him as insurance for RG3.

Basically, what I'm getting at is if Elway brings RG3 in they most likely have heard about him from Shanny.

Supposedly Shanny wanted to take Tannehill and the front office insisted on trading up for Robert. Who knows though he coached him for 2 years maybe he's got good things to say now.

Godslay

Banned
Supposedly Shanny wanted to take Tannehill and the front office insisted on trading up for Robert. Who knows though he coached him for 2 years maybe he's got good things to say now.

I doubt he'd have anything positive to say, but it's a source they'll lean on before making any decisions.

Worth kicking the tires anyways. Anything is an improvement at this point...

i3iEBjF.jpg

MechDX

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver 5m5 minutes ago
I believe that Colin Kaepernick will be the Broncos' target as Brock Osweiler's replacement... and I expect them to be successful.

I doubt he'd have anything positive to say, but it's a source they'll lean on before making any decisions.

Worth kicking the tires anyways. Anything is an improvement at this point...

i3iEBjF.jpg
Brock really fucked us. Not only did he get his revenge by making the Broncos retire Peyton because they benched him for playoffs run. He left us high and dry no communication for days with anyone in the organisation. No signs he was going to re-sign.

Well played Brock. I have to admit.

Texans vs Broncos should be fun.

Godslay

Banned
Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver 5m5 minutes ago
I believe that Colin Kaepernick will be the Broncos' target as Brock Osweiler's replacement... and I expect them to be successful.

I told you this morning what would happen, so far so good.

I think Silver is a dong, but I hope he's right for once.

Top Bottom