• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Godslay

Banned
Hindi your 3 and out comment reminded me of something.

I think one thing that elevates the Broncos and Ravens 2000 D above a lot of other great defenses is that they were able to continue to be dominant even though they often got zero help from their offense (one other thing that separates the Ravens D from other great defenses was their propensity for committing murder and getting away with it). As good as the Steelers D was in 2008, our offense was not quite that putrid. And the offense actually pulled out a lot of last minute wins. That team was more of a team instead of the one sided affairs we saw from the Broncos last year.

In the AFC title game it felt like the Broncos had like 7 or 8 3 and outs in a row. Made the game a lot closer than it should have been. Peyton played so badly in the playoffs I almost think that he should get one of those shit rings they give to the concessions people or the cheerleaders. He was not deserving of the real SB ring. Only the D, the FG kicker and the punter did anything to contribute to those wins.

The Papa delivered in that game against NE. Missed some throws and NE's defense tightened up in the 2nd half, but that first half was vintage Manning. It was enough to get the job done.

The other two games, were meh at best. Although he did provide some clutch moments. Pass to Fowler in the Pitt game, 1st down run against NE, opening drive in SB.

It wasn't great and he was carried, but he did enough and didn't play outside of what he had left.

Updated mock:

1. Los Angeles Rams - Carson Wentz - QB - Himynameischris - Wentz has the size and strengths that NFL teams look for in a QB, he's got a big arm and he's athletic too. However on the field he's got a lot of work to do, He's got very sloppy footwork and he'd succeed in an offense that would limit his throws to the short/Intermediate routes, at least until he works on his deep ball accuracy. Surrounded by a strong run game that features Gurly and a good defense might be enough to help Wentz learn on the job.

Fantomex - With the first pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, The Los Angeles Rams select Carston Wentz from the University of North Dakota State. A two year starter (Hi Tannehill!) who went 20-3. Raised in an under center offense, pro style reads and standard progressions. His lack of big name competition seems to be one of the big knocks. But he has good arm strength, great reads, pocket presence and decent footwork in the pocket. He also possesses great athleticism, doing better in the shuttle than even some Cornerbacks in this years draft combine. Carson Wentz seems to have all the tools to be an NFL starter and learn on the go in 2016. Wether it’s Jon Gruden, Mike Mayock, Ron Jaworski, or Trent Dilfer, they all seem to be head over heels for this guy the more they talk with him, draw up plays and go over film together. Jon Gruden called him “the most NFL ready QB to come out of the draft in years”. Most analysts compare him to Troy Aikman, based on arm strength, pocket presence and footwork. I vehemently disagree on the pocket presence, he seems to be sorely lacking this trait. The Los Angeles Rams now in their new market, hope to make a splash. They have decided to bet big on Wentz, by trading with the Tennesse Titans to move up from #15 to #1 in this years draft. The terms are as follows: Tennessee gets: Rams' first-round pick (2016), two second-round picks (2016) third-round pick (2016), first-round pick (2017), third-round pick (2017).Rams get: Titans' first-overall pick (2016), fourth-round pick (2016), sixth-round pick (2016).

2. Cleveland Browns - Jared Goff - QB - FloydtheFathead - With the 2nd pick in the Draft. The Cleveland Browns select Jared Goff, QB from the University of Cal. Now personally, I think the Browns will trade down because Wentz is not available and I don't know if they are that sold on Jared. But for now, they'll take Jared Goff who will lead Cleveland to the Promised Land.

He's got good size. But needs to bulk up and has decent arm strength and vision and works through progressions and not just quick to dump off to the hot read.

He isn't as accurate from deep as other QBs and has played in the Spread rather than a pro style offense. But he performed well and set dozens of school records and I think Hue will develop him on the bench while RG3 hopefully stays healthy and might surprise us with a new version of himself somehow.

3. San Diego Chargers - Jalen Ramsey, DB - Bread - My San Diego Chargers select the next Deion Sanders, the next Malcolm Hero Butler, DB Jalen Ramsey.

My Chargers need a playmaker to replace old friend Eric Waddle. Ramsey should provide ball hawking skills and leadership. Bolt up or something I don't know what do we say? Save our bolts!

4. Dallas Cowboys - Laremy Tunsil, OT - CrocMother - There was discussion amongst Cowboys-GAF about Bosa and Zeke, but in the end neither were deemed worthy of such a high pick. There are reports the FO aren't fans of Bosa, and it's pretty clear that they don't have a lot of confidence in Myles Jack's knee.

Tunsil is 6'5", extremely athletic and widely regarded as the all-around best player in the draft. While the Cowboys obviously have no pressing need at OLine right now, Tunsil could significantly lower their cap hit in the coming future when their current studs' contracts come up.

There's also the possibility that Tunsil could be packaged in some sort of trade deal.

Either way, worst case scenario the Cowboys have one of the most dominant OLines of all time secured for years to come.

5. Jacksonville Jaguars - DeForest Buckner, DE - Dutch Patriot - The keyword voor the Jacksonville Jaguars this upcoming draft seems to be defence. The team is lacking some talent overall, but with Bortles at the helm, the offense could play well enough that with a good defense they can actually win games and hell, maybe even challenge for the AFC South title.

Looking at the stats, they ranked 31st in overall scoring defence, 29th in defending the pass and 15th in defending the run. They added some bodies on defence, including a rather big one in DT Malik Jackson, the lead actor from Coming to America at CB and Donte Fowler for the first time really joining the team after his injury last year.

Ramsey would probably be ideal, but just as in our draft, I assume he'll be gone before the Jags pick. Thus that leaves us with a few options: Joey Bosa, Myles Jack and DeForest Buckner. At first Jack seemed like no-brainer here, however, the injury news (smokescreens?) with regard to his knee has thrown me a bit of a curveball, so I think they might pass on him, since long-term talent will be crucial for the up-and-coming Jags. This also eliminates Bosa, who looks like a fuck-up waiting to happen.

6. Baltimore Ravens - Myles Jack, LB - Baltimore Larry - Simply put, he's the best player available, and that's what Ozzie Newsome does. If Jack does fall to six, the Ravens will happily grab him, where he looks to be an impact player from day one (if healthy). Pair him with CJ Mosely, Brandon Williams, and Jimmy Smith, giving the Ravens a nice nucleus. Adding Jack would immediately improve the defense, and despite the injury, there's too much talent to pass on here.

7. San Francisco 49'ers - Joey Bosa, DE - bigosc2k - 2015 the 49ers had an abysmal season on both sides of the ball. Figures 49ers would go defense in the first round towards the front 7 to get pressure towards the QB. Joey Bosa is the type of pass rusher this team needs to get back to their winning ways.

8. Philadephia Eagles - Vernon Hargreaves III, CB - Hindl - Despite the final tally, early in the season, the Eagles defense was playing very well. There's talent at all 3 levels of the defense that was being squandered by Billy Davis' terrible schemes and Chip Kelly's fast-paced offense going 3 and out all the time. The addition of Jim Schwartz should bring back the hard-hitting Philly Defense that's been missing since the passing of Jim Johnson. Between new players brought in to fit the scheme and as several of the Eagles' young stars already a better fit for the 4-3, this should be a formidable defense. One big weakness, however, is the CB position. Eric Rowe had a promising rookie season, and hopefully can build on that to become a top tier CB in the coming years. However, opposite him are a bunch of guys that are just ok. Pairing Rowe with another young star could push the defense over the edge. Enter Vernon Hargreaves.

Hargreaves has good instinct and is an aggressive defender. He can jam at the line and fight off defended balls. Occasionally Hargreaves will be too aggressive and will either be be baited by a smart QB or lose a step against great route runners. However, this should be balanced by his ball hawk nature causing plenty of turnovers and passes defended. Hargreaves reminds me of Asante Samuel, and him and Rowe should have the CB position locked down for years to come.

It was hard to decide between Hargreaves and Ezekiel Elliot, who could provide the lackluster Eagles offense with a weapon people would have to plan for. However, this is a team that needs a lot more talent than one guy on the offense. Meanwhile, adding another young piece to a young defense stocked with talent could push this team over the edge.

The Tampa Bay Bucs are on the clock. Team reps have until 2pm EST. Thanks.

MRSA

Banned
I was ready to buy the second generation MacBook but it still doesn't seem like it's quite there yet to be an everyday machine. I guess I'll wait for June to see this MBP redesign.

effzee

So far the mock is going actually very close to what I think will happen on draft night with the only exception being the Chargers and Cowboys picks.

I think Chargers take Tunsil and Cowboys take Ramsey.

I still don't believe a team is moving up to #2.

Fox318

2Nl9T7T.jpg

bionic77

The Papa delivered in that game against NE. Missed some throws and NE's defense tightened up in the 2nd half, but that first half was vintage Manning. It was enough to get the job done.

The other two games, were meh at best. Although he did provide some clutch moments. Pass to Fowler in the Pitt game, 1st down run against NE, opening drive in SB.

It wasn't great and he was carried, but he did enough and didn't play outside of what he had left.
Peyton delivered against the Pats? What game were you watching?

He made 2 good TDs throws early and a handful of other passes, but was otherwise garbage against a middling defense. If you think that performance was great then you need to get together with BLarry to talk about the glory days of Trent Dilfers SB run.

I can't remember a qb who played worse and his team won the SB. And it isn't even close. He was horrible.

I don't know why that bothers you. I would take Jerome Bettis as qb if it meant my team won the championship. And your D would not have been considered an all time great if Peyton was even average. He would have gotten all of the credit. Instead Von Miller is now a household name and the NFL may even allow him to do the fucking sack dance next year!

Hindl

Hindi your 3 and out comment reminded me of something.

I think one thing that elevates the Broncos and Ravens 2000 D above a lot of other great defenses is that they were able to continue to be dominant even though they often got zero help from their offense (one other thing that separates the Ravens D from other great defenses was their propensity for committing murder and getting away with it). As good as the Steelers D was in 2008, our offense was not quite that putrid. And the offense actually pulled out a lot of last minute wins. That team was more of a team instead of the one sided affairs we saw from the Broncos last year.

In the AFC title game it felt like the Broncos had like 7 or 8 3 and outs in a row. Made the game a lot closer than it should have been. Peyton played so badly in the playoffs I almost think that he should get one of those shit rings they give to the concessions people or the cheerleaders. He was not deserving of the real SB ring. Only the D, the FG kicker and the punter did anything to contribute to those wins.

I'll agree, but Peyton at least did some things right. He did enough to get his team two touchdowns and let his defense handle the rest. And while he did go 3 and out a lot, the Eagles would go 3 and out in under a minute, giving our defense almost no rest. I feel like Peyton did the bare minimum to win with an extremely talented defense. Whereas the Eagles defense, while very good, wasn't there, and our offense was too dysfunctional. With a normally-paced offense and a new scheme, hopefully our D can be top 10 this season.

So far the mock is going actually very close to what I think will happen on draft night with the only exception being the Chargers and Cowboys picks.

Yeah pretty much, I really hope Ramsey doesn't go to the Cowboys though. He's so talented and he's got the confidence of Richard Sherman

I would be fine with a Hargreaves pick but I don't see CB as big a need as a few other positions. The Eagles thought they were going to have JaCorey Shepherd as a starter last season until he was injured. Who knows what comes of that, but Eric Rowe looked solid for a rookie and Nolan Carroll played well. I'd rather have an offensive game changer like Ezekiel Elliott or an OL (or a QB).

bionic77

I'll agree, but Peyton at least did some things right. He did enough to get his team two touchdowns and let his defense handle the rest. And while he did go 3 and out a lot, the Eagles would go 3 and out in under a minute, giving our defense almost no rest. I feel like Peyton did the bare minimum to win with an extremely talented defense. Whereas the Eagles defense, while very good, wasn't there, and our offense was too dysfunctional. With a normally-paced offense and a new scheme, hopefully our D can be top 10 this season.

Yeah pretty much, I really hope Ramsey doesn't go to the Cowboys though. He's so talented and he's got the confidence of Richard Sherman
I agree.

Which is why I said that was the worst qb play for any team that I have ever seen win a SB.

Godslay

Banned

He made 2 good TDs throws early and a handful of other passes, but was otherwise garbage against a middling defense. If you think that performance was great then you need to get together with BLarry to talk about the glory days of Trent Dilfers SB run.

I can't remember a qb who played worse and his team won the SB. And it isn't even close. He was horrible.

I don't know why that bothers you. I would take Jerome Bettis as qb if it meant my team won the championship. And your D would not have been considered an all time great if Peyton was even average. He would have gotten all of the credit. Instead Von Miller is now a household name and the NFL may even allow him to do the fucking sack dance next year!

It doesn't bother me.

The 1st half Peyton played well. Much to the surprise of myself and others. It was vintage Manning.

2nd half was a mix of Peyton not being good and missing throws, and the offense going full turtle to let the defense win the game. NE's defense also lathered up and played well in that 2nd half. They got a ton of pressure, and really stiffened up.

You can paint it with a broad brush and that's fine, but in those games PM did enough to help. In my mind, it's admirable that he was able to put his ego aside and buy into the game manager role that he was asked to play. Not to mention dealing with a benching/injury, and coming back as strong as he could and not getting butthurt like other QBs on the roster.

"Vintage Peyton" lol slay pls

That's an insult to the rest of his HoF career!

He shredded that D in the first half.

They put up 17 points in the first half.

First drive was 83 yards, 11 plays, TD.

This thread is triggering me right now.

Also outside of that first drive, Peyton didn't move the ball AT ALL against the Panthers. 10 points gifted to him by the worst special teams play of the last decade (the not a fair catch) and the 2nd strip-sack on Cam.

Fantomex

I was ready to buy the second generation MacBook but it still doesn't seem like it's quite there yet to be an everyday machine. I guess I'll wait for June to see this MBP redesign.

What are you doing on a laptop that it can't be an everyday machine for you? Are you processing the Human Genome Project on it every morning? Or are you calculating meteors light years away coming close to hitting the Earth?

Hindl

I would be fine with a Hargreaves pick but I don't see CB as big a need as a few other positions. The Eagles thought they were going to have JaCorey Shepherd as a starter last season until he was injured. Who knows what comes of that, but Eric Rowe looked solid for a rookie and Nolan Carroll played well. I'd rather have an offensive game changer like Ezekiel Elliott or an OL (or a QB).

Yeah it was hard to choose. But Jacorey Shepherd is a complete unknown, you can't really hang your hat on him until he plays a snap. Nolan Carroll did alright but I think we can upgrade him. But my general philosophy is get BPA at 8. With Tunsil gone, I don't think any of the OL available at 8 is worth it over other players, ditto for QB. I went back and forth on Elliott, but there's a ton of RB talent coming out next year, and plenty of good RBs available in the later rounds this year. But I feel like we can use this draft to get some defensive depth and starters, as well as build up our OL. If we pick up a few more pieces on defense, Howie will have pretty much all of our starting D locked up for the next several years. Then we can spend the next several drafts investing heavily on the offense. Although if they actually choose Elliott I'd be more than happy with it.

bionic77

Also outside of that first drive, Peyton didn't move the ball AT ALL against the Panthers. 10 points gifted to him by the worst special teams play of the last decade (the not a fair catch) and the 2nd strip-sack on Cam.
You can look at it two ways. You can say the Panthers gave it away (incorrect). Or you could say the Panthers made the big mistakes and the Broncos took advantage of them (correct). Honestly the first Cam fumble is really inexcusable. He was coming from the right side and should have protected the ball. Other than Cam choking the other thing we can all agree upon is that Peyton played the worst football we have ever seen from a team that won the SB.

Speaking of giving shit away the Broncos had a similar game against the Steelers. We did everything we could to give the game away and the Broncos took advantage, just like we did against the Bungles a week earlier.

I am not upset we lost though because for whatever reason the Broncos always beat the Pats at home. We would have lost with our current team on the road. I just know it. :(

Godslay

Banned

That's not correct.

The first drive was 10 plays 64 yards, FG.

There was a drive in the 3rd quarter that was 7 plays, 54 yards for a FG.

2 of those plays in that drive were a 25 yard pass to Sanders, and another 22 yard pass to Sanders.

Which if you remember extended the lead from 13-7, to 16-7. Putting the game almost out of reach.

It was minimal, but like I said he came through in spots.

Farooq

Banned

That is what I feel happens as well. If Tunsil is there and Ramsey is gone, I think they trade down. Worst case scenario they reach for Lawson or take Tunsil. I don't see them taking Bosa or Zeke. Maybe my own biases are clouding my opinion.

Although I could see a team moving up for a QB at 2. I won't name the team that I think trades up.

MRSA

Banned
What are you doing on a laptop that it can't be an everyday machine for you? Are you processing the Human Genome Project on it every morning? Or are you calculating meteors light years away coming close to hitting the Earth?

Quantum computing

JABEE

Same. I want ports and more power at that price.

squicken

I posted earlier on my preference, but I've been too busy this morning to check in till now

I'm okay with the Hargreaves pick. I do think they will go Elliott over him, but I think that is how the draft will shake out for them. A decision between those two and perhaps Stanley. The old Andy Reid philosophy was "when in doubt, draft a linemen". So that could be the default. If they can't get who they want, maybe they go Stanley.

But it does seem there's a bit of a talent self after Buckner

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
13/23 141 yards and 1 INT

12/26 153 yards and 1 TD

Manning played worse than Dilfer. The guy that we joke about being an actual NFL quarterback whenever he speaks on television.

Godslay

Banned
Hey Bionic, remember when Denver was down 13-12 in the 4th quarter against the Steelers and Papa put up a 13 play, 65 yard, TD strike to basically win the game?

The largest play being a deep middle pass for 31 yards to Bennie Fowler on 3rd and 12?

Like I said, he was meh most of the the time, but when he had to he delivered.

bionic77

13/23 141 yards and 1 INT

12/26 153 yards and 1 TD

Manning played worse than Dilfer. The guy that we joke about being an actual NFL quarterback whenever he speaks on television.
True but who cares?

The drive by Rodgers to tie the game against the Cards might be two of the greatest throws a qb has ever made. But they lost the game.

Rodgers played like a puke in the NFC Championship and needed Cutler to quit and before that they needed a miracle from M Vick to even make the playoffs. I bet you want more of those seasons than when Rodgers comes up short in the playoffs (usually at home).

All that matters is the win!

Hey Bionic, remember when Denver was down 13-12 in the 4th quarter against the Steelers and Papa put up a 13 play, 65 yard, TD strike to basically win the game?

The largest play being a deep middle pass for 31 yards to Bennie Fowler on 3rd and 12?

Like I said, he was meh most of the the time, but when he had to he delivered.
I do remember that.

Two things about that drive really showed how Peyton has been in the playoffs.

First, the way he stripped our 8th string running back when we were driving to ice the game was amazing. Not even many elite defenders can make that play let alone a washed up white quarterback.

Second, the way he fell down and gave himself up for 2 minutes and took advantage of the refs generosity in not calling the play over and the Steelers confusion (they probably thought he died) was really heroic. I am sure they will write many books about that drive.

RBH

I don't really understand why anyone would buy the MacBook right now over at least the base model of the retina MBP.

-Same price for both ($1299)
-The MBP weight has been trimmed down over the years (now it's 3 pounds vs. MB's 2 pounds)
-Pretty much equivalent screen display
-Equivalent battery life
-Faster processor on the MBP
-More ports on the MBP
-Better camera on MBP
-And I personally prefer the keyboard of the MBP over the MB

I don't get it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They either need to cut the price of the MacBook and/or beef up the processing power a little.

If the draft actually plays out like this I think the eagles trade down. Howie is desperate to show that the offense can be good without chip, no way do I think he takes a defensive player.

Godslay

Banned
I do remember that.

Two things about that drive really showed how Peyton has been in the playoffs.

First, the way he stripped our 8th string running back when we were driving to ice the game was amazing. Not even many elite defenders can make that play let alone a washed up white quarterback.

Second, the way he fell down and gave himself up for 2 minutes and took advantage of the refs generosity in not calling the play over and the Steelers confusion (they probably thought he died) was really heroic. I am sure they will write many books about that drive.

He took what the defense gave him, and marched down the field and dropped a killshot on the Steelers.

Can't ask for much more than that in a divisional playoff game, in the 4th quarter, playing from behind. It was a clutch drive.

bionic77

I don't think the Air really matured until the 3rd or 4th generation.
Yeah people forgot but the Air was a super expensive under powered piece of shit when it came out.

It took a few years for the tech to catch up to the design.

The same thing will probably happen with the new MB and I am sure everyone will copy it immediately like they did with the Air (which is a good thing btw).

Get a Air if you can live with the gimp screen (the rest of the laptop is perfect and you never notice it carrying around). If you need more powa and can afford to spend a few extra hundred dollars for that pretty screen get the Pro.

bionic77

He took what the defense gave him, and marched down the field and dropped a killshot on the Steelers.

Can't ask for much more than that in a divisional playoff game, in the 4th quarter, playing from behind. It was a clutch drive.
When he fell down and just lay there for 2 minutes they should have blown their whistles and the drive would have been over.

That play was huge in that game. I don't give him credit for that because he fucked up and somehow lucked out of it. I do give him credit for taking advantage of it but that was a fluke.

Godslay

Banned
When he fell down and just lay there for 2 minutes they should have blown their whistles and the drive would have been over.

That play was huge in that game. I don't give him credit for that because he fucked up and somehow lucked out of it. I do give him credit for taking advantage of it but that was a fluke.

Steelers should have played to the whistle. Either that's bad coaching or stupidity on their part.

Most clutch play of that drive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJUoFk8jQMk&feature=youtu.be&t=172

When I look back that was a great drive goddamn.

MRSA

Banned
I don't really understand why anyone would buy the MacBook right now over at least the base model of the retina MBP.

-Same price for both ($1299)
-The MBP weight has been trimmed down over the years (now it's 3 pounds vs. MB's 2 pounds)
-Pretty much equivalent screen display
-Equivalent battery life
-Faster processor on the MBP
-More ports on the MBP
-Better camera on MBP
-And I personally prefer the keyboard of the MBP over the MB

I don't get it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They either need to cut the price of the MacBook and/or beef up the processing power a little.

Like bionic said, the Air was expensive and even more underpowered at its introduction. I like the size factor of the MB vs MBP, it also being fanless can allow me to watch 1080p porn in class without people noticing my machine overheating.

All you're gonna do is open up word, open up outlook and look at porn. Degenarate scumbag. Yoou could do that on a Acer Atom.

Yeah but I ain't no poor yet, only poors buy Acers.

Spinluck

Peyton could've have choked but he didn't.

Imagine if he throws an INT on the goal line to lose the game.

Have we ever seen that happen before?

God bless Von Miller.

You can look at it two ways. You can say the Panthers gave it away (incorrect). Or you could say the Panthers made the big mistakes and the Broncos took advantage of them (correct).

Those are equal in my book.
Panthers play a clean game and they win. I don't care how good that defense was, if the Panthers don't have Cotchery dropping passes, Tolbert putting the ball on the ground twice, Ginn having a pass travel through his hands turn into a pick, Gano missing a field goal, the not-fair catch debacle (seriously would have been the worst ST play of all time had the Broncos scored a TD on it),they win that football game.

bionic77

Peyton could've have choked but he didn't.

Imagine if he throws an INT on the goal line to lose the game.

Have we ever seen that happen before?

God bless Von Miller.
True Pey ain't no fake ass pretending to be a virgin bitch. He even gave helped Eli with the scary part of making kids.

Steelers should have played to the whistle. Either that's bad coaching or stupidity on their part.

Most clutch play of that drive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJUoFk8jQMk&feature=youtu.be&t=172

When I look back that was a great drive goddamn.
Steelers don't control the refs.

I think most people would agree he gave himself up when he fell to the ground like a helpless bitch.

Don't be like this Slay...

MRSA

Banned
My 2011 MBP isn't showing its age other than shitty battery life now, but the thing is 5 years old. After putting in an SSD last year its even better, I think I should do the right thing and ride this thing out until the trackpad completely goes kaput on me (thing gets possessed every few months).

Godslay

Banned
True Pey ain't no fake ass pretending to be a virgin bitch. He even gave helped Eli with the scary part of making kids.

Steelers don't control the refs.

I think most people would agree he gave himself up when he fell to the ground like a helpless bitch.

Don't be like this Slay...

I'll just say he was meh at best cumulatively over the playoffs. He came through in spots and you could see the old Manning in moments. He delivered as far as I'm concerned.

It happens to the best of them at the end. They become just guys with a few moments of greatness inconsistently poking through. Kobe, Papa, hell they even mention it happening to Jackie Robinson in that Jackie Robinson documentary.

bionic77

Only journalists care about how an athlete finishes their career.

All of us would gladly eat Papa Johns every day and be the worst qb in the league for $20 million a year. And to win a SB doing that?

That's the dream of every scrub...

Just saw the Flyers stuff.

IcWnE1B.png
I guess Philly fans learned about losing with class from Cam Netwton, and not Jordan Spieth
IcWnE1B.png

Yeah, Philly fans are getting raked over the coals for throwing bracelets after their team gave up before the game was over.

Meanwhile St. Louis fans are calling Jason Heyward the n-word on live television and no one gives a shit.

Top Bottom