• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Happy Sunday! We're going to be partying on the streets of Leicester tonight!

Can't deny that it would be an amazing story for the neutrals.

Upstart cast of misfits and career journeymen win the title at the home of a fallen giant relying simply on its name and stuck in an unending cycle of overspending for underperformance?

Pretty sure Martial by himself cost three times as much as Leicester's whole team.

Buuuuuuut, I'm not a neutral, so I hope they get crushed like a bug today.

#fucktheunderdogs
#sometimesGoliathshouldwintoo

squicken

As an ArseBro, all I can do is lament never really winning, but never really losing, either. They are the chain restaurant of sports teams

Can't deny that it would be an amazing story for the neutrals.

Upstart cast of misfits and career journeymen win the title at the home of a fallen giant relying simply on its name and stuck in an unending cycle of overspending for underperformance?

Pretty sure Martial by himself cost three times as much as Leicester's whole team.

Buuuuuuut, I'm not a neutral, so I hope they get crushed like a bug today.

#fucktheunderdogs
#sometimesGoliathshouldwintoo

The apartment I stay at during term time (semester) is round the corner from the Leicester stadium, you're all welcome to come over and celebrate the title tonight. Tomorrow is a bank holiday so the festivities will last well into tomorrow.

GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Morgan :*)

As an ArseBro, all I can do is lament never really winning, but never really losing, either. They are the chain restaurant of sports teams

This really should have been the year for Arsenal. I don't think they'll have another year where Chel$ki, City, United, and Liverpool are all simultaneously down at once to take advantage of.

Unfortunately, Wenger doesn't know how to not make the top 4 and Kroenke/board will never be plussed enough to make a change in the manager when they're guaranteed the money from playing in the Champions League every year.

squicken

Grover, agree this should have been the year. I don't know why, but they just can't find that electric talent. Ozil may set the PL assist record. Alexis sometimes looks like a great player. But ... there's just something lacking. It's probably time for Arsene to go, but it's far more likely than not his replacement is inferior

Squicken are you on the Wentz Train?
I 100% agree with the trade. The Eagles need a long term answer at QB, he wasn't going to be there at 8, and Bradford (or any other mid-tier QB) isn't worth the money he costs. I don't think Wentz is a great prospect, but the risk is worth it.
No, Squicken is on the Braxton Miller Hype Train
breh I'm the conductor

This really should have been the year for Arsenal. I don't think they'll have another year where Chel$ki, City, United, and Liverpool are all simultaneously down at once to take advantage of.

Unfortunately, Wenger doesn't know how to not make the top 4 and Kroenke/board will never be plussed enough to make a change in the manager when they're guaranteed the money from playing in the Champions League every year.

Please show some goddamn respect when you talk about my team.

Little basic bitch.

breh I'm the conductor

Our Texans going to win the South again this year!

squicken

Floyd, be happy that Braxton ended up in a place where WRs thrive. Even with awful QBs, Andre Johnson and Nuk Hopkins have thrived. It's Braxton's time now, too

And I like what your Browns did. You guys got Coleman, and you still have an additional 1st and 2nd in 2017, and 2nd in 2018. Those Eagles' picks are gonna be real high. Good ammo to get the QB you need

nc-state.jpg

What a handsome, slightly overweight black man.

Dreamy

Floyd, be happy that Braxton ended up in a place where WRs thrive. Even with awful QBs, Andre Johnson and Nuk Hopkins have thrived. It's Braxton's time now, too

And I like what your Browns did. You guys got Coleman, and you still have an additional 1st and 2nd in 2017, and 2nd in 2018. Those Eagles' picks are gonna be real high. Good ammo to get the QB you need
No.. No. No

you hate Ohio State and Urban Meyer anyway. I don't claim seats that I have no business to be claiming. You can ride in the co-chair spot. But I'm the conductor of this hype train.

I have been waiting for this sincere he was a sophomore.. I have two jerseys of his hanging in my room. He has been awesome. Did anyone try and take Bradford from you? Maybe pep.. But everyone knows he's yours because you watched him at Oklahoma.

Braxton is my (more athletically gifted and destined to be awesome) Sam Bradford.

So Co-Chair Squicken.. Where are we going to pilot the hype train.

Crisco

Banned
nc-state.jpg

What a handsome, slightly overweight black man.

Dreamy

Yeah, unfortunately I watched basically all his college games and I don't see an NFL QB there. He's quick for a guy his size and is at his best on broken plays where he scrambles away from pressure and finds the open man. From the pocket though, he's not an accurate deep ball thrower and doesn't make enough "NFL" throws in general. He might improve but I doubt he develops into a reliable starter.

squicken

Nah man.. I'm fighting for my man. If Squicken wants joint custody? I'm amenable. I'm getting my seat at the table. I'm not Meryl Streep and trying to make him Dustin Hoffman and take away Braxton Miller like he's Justin Henry.

Fight the good fight BG.. Fight the good fight.

Good points Floyd. College allegiance trumps my claim. Welcome to Texans-GAF🐂🐃🐂🐃🐂🐃

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Can't wait for half of Green Bay's picks to suck and then we somehow get a UDFA or two that can be mediocre starters instead.

i can only hope my daughter isn't burdened with my curse of being a 49ers fan in this century!

unfortunately the alternative is being a patriots/tom brady fan since that is who my wife loves :(

Holy shit

You people need to stop marrying Pats fans

MechDX

Didnt realize the Texans signed the 2nd best kicker in this draft Ka'imi Fairbairm as an UDFA. Probably should have taken him in the 2nd round to make sure we got him

Yeah, unfortunately I watched basically all his college games and I don't see an NFL QB there. He's quick for a guy his size and is at his best on broken plays where he scrambles away from pressure and finds the open man. From the pocket though, he's not an accurate deep ball thrower and doesn't make enough "NFL" throws in general. He might improve but I doubt he develops into a reliable starter.

We'll trade Jimmy for a first after he goes 4-0 next season, so we need Brisket to evolve into something nice.

My wife is a Giants fan.

Steelers/Giants babies.

The. Worst.

Brilliant point for Leicester. Need Chelsea to finish the job tomorrow night.

Chelsea crushing Tottenham their hopes and dreams would make this season worth it.

Sorry im too busy establishing my own hype train.

Brisket > Kessler

I'm starting my own hype train on my boy Brisket (cause nobody in this Pats draft class deserves it)

Good points Floyd. College allegiance trumps my claim. Welcome to Texans-GAF🐂🐃🐂🐃🐂🐃
No Squicken.. I'm welcome to Brax-GAF.

Hasnt even played a game and Zeke about to have a paternity suit already. Cowboys culture
Jerry has his back. He hid bodies for Irvin and company I'm sure. What's a paternity suit to him?

I remember when some young Czech model tried to blackmail Jagr with one of those pictures and his response was "do whatever."

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/09/21/jaromir-jagr-blackmail-selfie-surfaces-online-report
I don't give a shit about hockey.. But when I heard that story.. I realized what a cool guy Jagr was with that shit.

What I didn't know was that she wasn't single., what a goober.

JABEE

From EMB:

Carson Wentz was asked what he knows about Bradford...

“Yeah, I’ve seen him play a little bit. Obviously I know he was a top pick and everything, not too many years ago, and obviously I know he was with the Rams and everything, and now here. But you know, I haven’t watched a ton of film on him. I watched a lot of film on guys like Brady and Manning and Rodgers, those types of things. So I don’t know as much as some of the other guys.”

4:40

http://www.csnphilly.com/video_cont...s?guid=0474bs8VaQh00kOC__GVK6kbE3V5I_fi&t=294

That's my QB

Top Bottom