• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I feel pretty good about how the Bills drafted. Addressed each and every need and nothing feels like a wasted pick. Cardale should be able to replace EJ. We've even got our very own Gronk now, so that's cool. I've watched a few games worth of tape...I don't know how I feel about him as a rusher, but he loves to hit people. I wonder if they're going to try to keep him at fullback or just try to see if he can be the short yardage guy to spell Shady.

We never threw FMT a baby shower
s-l300.jpg

i can only hope my daughter isn't burdened with my curse of being a 49ers fan in this century!

unfortunately the alternative is being a patriots/tom brady fan since that is who my wife loves :(

Pepiope

I want to know why 1 Eagle fan booing Wentz is all over the media.

Everyone loves to hate Philly fans, but we're the best.

i can only hope my daughter isn't burdened with my curse of being a 49ers fan in this century!

unfortunately the alternative is being a patriots/tom brady fan since that is who my wife loves :(
She could grow up loving Wentz. I already do.

I wish I was a Chargers or Jaguars fan like Bread and Paper.

They have some fun new players to root for. I have Nick Valentine, A QB named Brisket, A WR who is part of a book club (Okay, I really like this pick), a CB named after Miley Cyrus, A guard and a center after drafting 10 last year, 2 special team linebackers one of which is a midget with a large "heart" and the other with a really high SPARKLE rating and another slot receiver who's not white.

Bread

Banned
I wish I was a Chargers or Jaguars fan like Bread and Paper.

They have some fun new players to root for. I have Nick Valentine, A QB named Brisket, A WR who is part of a book club (Okay, I really like this pick), a CB named after Miley Cyrus, A guard and a center after drafting 10 last year, 2 special team linebackers one of which is a midget with a large "heart" and the other with a really high SPARKLE rating and another slot receiver who's not white.
Nothing's stopping you from being a charger, friend!

squicken

"Just everything," Miller said. "I'm just trying to be the best I can be every time I step on the field, practice field, game field, weight room, and just the little things. I want to get better at my outside game, too."
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spo...hp?t=b0a959095e438d9cbb&cmpid=twitter-premium
"For me, that's a cheat code," Miller said. "If I'm back there returning and I'm going back on offense, that's a cheat code. That's a way to get the ball in a playmaker's hands. I'm available no matter what they want me to do."
<3

Top Bottom