• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not even a Nintendo Direct at E3

giphy.gif

dat NX loadup

bionic77

thanks brah. my wife is a pats/brady fan but i will make sure that it doesn't happen!
You are leaving a Pats fan in charge of the kid?

That's not smart bro. She will teach your kid about cheating and being evil. You need to convert your wife somehow or if not that, get one of those secret baby monitoring things.

Hindl

Not even a Nintendo Direct at E3

giphy.gif

Well shit. Although when they said it was only Zelda I guess we should've expected it. If the NX turns out great everyone will forget about this, but man they are really just killing their current generation hard

Well shit. Although when they said it was only Zelda I guess we should've expected it. If the NX turns out great everyone will forget about this, but man they are really just killing their current generation hard

Totally. I can't even pretend I'm upset or shocked honestly. I know people love Splatoon and whatever 3DS stuff they put out but I'm honestly still in that "old Nintendo fan" camp that is basically (barely) in it for Zelda, Mario, and whatever info about Pokémon Sun/Moon at this point.

bionic77

Considering how bad the sales were they gave decent support to the WiiU. They gave excellent support to the 3DS but the 3rd party market really fell off a cliff for handheld support compared to last gen.

If the NX really plays the same games on handheld and console I could see it doing decently. If that is true I wonder what kind of battery the handheld has versus the graphics on the home console.

That's not smart bro. She will teach your kid about cheating and being evil. You need to convert your wife somehow or if not that, get one of those secret baby monitoring things.

A monitor is a requirement in this situation, but for the wife, not the baby. The child is an innocent, but the wife is supporting a known cheater.

In fact, you might need to load up a paternity test, FMT.

I sense a remake of "The Hand that Rocks the Cradle"

But in all seriousness Bionic.. Are you doubting the potential parenting powers of FMT? He will get her to love the awesomeness of Bowie and Joe Montana (the Tebow of Notre Dame if you will).

No one can turn to the Pats with those role models.

Hindl

Totally. I can't even pretend I'm upset or shocked honestly. I know people love Splatoon and whatever 3DS stuff they put out but I'm honestly still in that "old Nintendo fan" camp that is basically (barely) in it for Zelda, Mario, and whatever info about Pokémon Sun/Moon at this point.

Considering how bad the sales were they gave decent support to the WiiU. They gave excellent support to the 3DS but the 3rd party market really fell off a cliff for handheld support compared to last gen.

If the NX really plays the same games on handheld and console I could see it doing decently. If that is true I wonder what kind of battery the handheld has versus the graphics on the home console.

I really liked the Wii U and 3DS. The Wii U wasn't a good console but there are some absolutely fantastic games on there. But they've been talking up a lot of shit about the NX, and if it's everything they promised they could knock it out of the park. But that's a big if, so they'll probably mess it up somehow.

Racist

I liked the Wii U. It's not a dust collector like my PS4.

PS4 is alright but I'm basically holding onto it until FFXVersus and KH3 come out

And they better fucking come out in its lifespan or this is the last Sony console I get. Why does loving Square Enix games hurt and suck so much :[

Man that uncharted thread, why can't ppl just be happy it got good scores so it'll more or less be a fun game.

Also Persona...... I'm sure 90% of nflgaf will buy it since they're closet animu fans.

PS4 is alright but I'm basically holding onto it until FFXVersus and KH3 come out

And they better fucking come out in its lifespan or this is the last Sony console I get. Why does loving Square Enix games hurt and suck so much :[
They need to bring the KH hd collections to Ps4 -_-

I'm sitting out here waiting......
Also Persona...... I'm sure 90% of nflgaf will buy it since they're closet animu fans.
I mean isn't this whole forum actually about anime?

I'm all in on Persona

They need to bring the KH hd collections to Ps4 -_-

I'm sitting out here waiting......

I'm thinking there'll be a HD 2.9 eventually that will have at least the 2 main games on it for PS4. There's already going to be a 2.8 for PS4 that's essentially just Birth By Sleep, can't imagine that's the only KH on PS4 between now and KH3

I'm all in on Persona

I'm thinking there'll be a HD 2.9 eventually that will have at least the 2 main games on it for PS4. There's already going to be a 2.8 for PS4 that's essentially just Birth By Sleep, can't imagine that's the only KH on PS4 between now and KH3

It might be when KH3 ends up on the PS5.

I'm all in on Persona

Confirmed? Must have missed it

Top Bottom