• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
They need to bring the KH hd collections to Ps4 -_-

I'm sitting out here waiting......

I mean isn't this whole forum actually about anime?

My PS3 is still connected just basically as a Bluray player but yeah I have a weird stigma where I'm 'done' with it as a game console so I have yet to pick up the KH HD collection. I mean they brought FFX HD to PS4 so it has to be soon right?

Also we have to be getting a date for KH3 at E3 right? I've had a preorder on Amazon since like 2014.

Fuck Xbox

Ia0wLKa.gif

They need to bring the KH hd collections to Ps4 -_-

I'm sitting out here waiting......

I mean isn't this whole forum actually about anime?

There's an issue where they can't release the previous KH games with Utada's songs on it digitally for some reason. For some reason they can't explain. I kinda hope it get resolved cause I would for all the the .5s to get released on the ps4

Reactions to stuff like the new Ghostbusters trailer or that Power Rangers movie now have me feeling like millennials really are the worst generation ever.

bionic77

I liked the Wii U. It's not a dust collector like my PS4.
It was expensive for a Nintendo console. They have spoiled me with cheap consoles.

The $99 Cube with extra controller and game seems like a dream now. Amazing that console did not sell better (just based on its price).

I think the U was the first Nintendo home console I did not buy. Was hard to justify paying $300 on something I would never use.

Still surprised any adult gives a shit about Power Rangers, but in spite of being into Mighty Morphin like any kid back in the day the moment they went past Zeo I was completely done with them so that colors my perspective probably.

Steelers released T Mike Adams. Was wondering whose spot the draft pick was going to take.

Yeah that was one of those picks where I felt like we got talked into it vs. going with the board. Rumors were Adams really pushed hard at his interview for how hard he would work.

Meh.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't understand what Nintendo is planning on doing this winter.

It seems like they're just skipping Christmas which is really amazing.

It was expensive for a Nintendo console. They have spoiled me with cheap consoles.

The $99 Cube with extra controller and game seems like a dream now. Amazing that console did not sell better (just based on its price).

I think the U was the first Nintendo home console I did not buy. Was hard to justify paying $300 on something I would never use.

But you spend that much and more on purses which you never use....

Also how much use does your PS4 get?

bionic77

But you spend that much and more on purses which you never use....

Also how much use does your PS4 get?
PS4 gets no use other than occasionally playing a BR or dvd.

Euron

It isn't completely unprecedented for them. Look at the Gamecube's second to last year, just Mario Party and Mario Sports games. And if Skyward Sword didn't come out in 2011 then the Wii would have had literally nothing from Nintendo that year.

But skipping E3 aside from a single game is pretty unprecedented. With the NX supposedly releasing in less than 12 months, you'd think they'd want to take time to hype it up and increase consumer awareness after the Wii U disaster. Maybe they want to take an Apple approach and have a short gap between announcement and release.

Man that uncharted thread, why can't ppl just be happy it got good scores so it'll more or less be a fun game.

Also Persona...... I'm sure 90% of nflgaf will buy it since they're closet animu fans.
The scores shouldn't even matter, Uncharted 4 is going to sweep all awards at the end of the year. It's kinda boring when one game in a year is just so far above everything else.

And Persona is never coming out in NA and if it does it'll probably be a bad time

But skipping E3 aside from a single game is pretty unprecedented. With the NX supposedly releasing in less than 12 months, you'd think they'd want to take time to hype it up and increase consumer awareness after the Wii U disaster. Maybe they want to take an Apple approach and have a short gap between announcement and release.

I've seen reasons ranging from "Well E3 is getting irrelevant anyway" and "Nintendo doesn't want to share that time with Sony/MS" and don't want to be in the who "won" E3 conversation but I still wonder if something had gone on with NX development they didn't anticipate and they did have E3 plans for it but had to just pull that out.

Entirely possible though it was intentional from the get-go (and even not showing 3DS/Pokémon/Federation Force stuff kinda says this to me) and don't want to botch it again like the Wii U reveal.

You guys overestimate the importance of e3 these days.

But it is weird that Nintendo is losing an entire holiday.
E3 is the superbowl for the entire forum or in my case the draft.
I feel ya but those new Power Ranger suit are something else
Bfksil6.jpg
I'm strangely interested to see the first trailer for this movie. After I saw the Rita mock up and this I just want to know what they're going for. Like wut is this movie

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It isn't completely unprecedented for them. Look at the Gamecube's second to last year, just Mario Party and Mario Sports games. And if Skyward Sword didn't come out in 2011 then the Wii would have had literally nothing from Nintendo that year.

The scores shouldn't even matter, Uncharted 4 is going to sweep all awards at the end of the year. It's kinda boring when one game in a year is just so far above everything else.

And Persona is never coming out in NA and if it does it'll probably be a bad time

I've seen reasons ranging from "Well E3 is getting irrelevant anyway" and "Nintendo doesn't want to share that time with Sony/MS" and don't want to be in the who "won" E3 conversation but I still wonder if something had gone on with NX development they didn't anticipate and they did have E3 plans for it but had to just pull that out.

Entirely possible though it was intentional from the get-go (and even not showing 3DS/Pokémon/Federation Force stuff kinda says this to me) and don't want to botch it again like the Wii U reveal.

Search your feelings, NX won't come out until fall 2017. That shit is going to slip and slip hard.

Draxal

Pokemon's the Christmas thing. Nintendo was just stupid in thinking they could support HD development on the Wii U and game development on the 3ds almost soley by themselves and limited Japanese third parties. Sony dropped Vita development hard and fast when they realized it was just a stupid idea.

jmdajr

Just got this alert

Due to the release of hazardous materials, the Houston Fire Department has ordered a Shelter-In-Place Order for the following area until further notice:
• North of Westview
• West of Bingle
• South of Hammerly
• East of Blalock

Residents should shelter in place by:
• Closing ALL windows, doors and exterior vents
• Turning off air conditioning and/or heating systems.
• Isolating yourself in an interior room. Try to seal the door to your shelter room with plastic sheeting and duct tape.

Residents should continue to monitor local media, houstontx.gov/emergency, and official social media outlets for updated information.
If we ain't drowning we're being killed by Toxic fumes!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Fitzy ‏@FitzyGFY 2h2 hours ago

Johnny Manziel just flipped off the camera in the courtroom w/a middle bird tucked into folded hand behind back. Kid you not.

Remember how last time we talked on psn how we said we were both done with COD? I might get that new CoD....... Cod4 remake looks cool........
If I could buy CoD4 for like $20 I'd be all over it. Not sure I can convince myself to pay $60 for it, though...

But... I've done dumber things!

Top Bottom