• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MechDX

Betting this CoD 4 bullshit is what is holding up Black Ops being released on X1 BC. Game has been ready to release for a while now. Testers were playing it months ago

New CoD is boring. Whoever thought putting parkour in everything needs to be punched in the dick, hard.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Who the hell is Drake?

MfAKVuw.jpg

Hunter S.

Hmmm... reading the last page, it sounds like you Olds buy a lot of consoles that you do not have time to utilize much. Oh and the console wars were so last gen for me ...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Guys I've enjoyed playing Dark Souls 3 so far. I'm not very far but it's been fun.

I had Demon Soul's many years ago but never got to really playing it, game felt super boring but this is completely different.

Euron

I had my fill of Black Ops 3 after the beta. First CoD since CoD3 that I didn't buy and I have no interest in Infinite Warfare.

WW1 Battlefield 5 though? Tons of interest in that if it isn't some twisted futuristic version with jetpacks.

Hunter S.

Guys I've enjoyed playing Dark Souls 3 so far. I'm not very far but it's been fun.

I had Demon Soul's many years ago but never got to really playing it, game felt super boring but this is completely different.
Cool that a new player likes it. I am waiting several weeks to a month for updates that usually make the the games play a lot better. That and I am on a 3 month quest (lol) to beat the original for the first time without the aid of the internet. Hard as hell, but worth it to me.

I got super psyched cause I got a package from amazon in an envelope that said Uncharted all over it. I figured maybe I got an early copy. It was just another order in an uncharted envelope : (

TO called Bradford a coward, and I find that humorous.

You have made a very wise decision, my friend. I just finished DS3 last night, it's my favorite in the series other than Bloodborne (the GOAT).

Haven't been able to play since launch really. I've really enjoyed what I've played though. I'm having a much easier time with this then I did starting out with Bloodborne that's for sure

Hindl

I started playing dark souls 1 thanks to bc. 30 hours in and I just got out of undead burg.

Sounds about right for a first run

You have made a very wise decision, my friend. I just finished DS3 last night, it's my favorite in the series other than Bloodborne (the GOAT).

I think I fucked up by playing thru DS1 twice right before DS3, I've just been burned out. I'm in I
rythill right before Pontiff
, and I think I have some fatigue. It plays great and I'm enjoying it, just not in love with it as DS1 and Bloodborne. I think I need a break then I'll come back and burn through it

Top Bottom