• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wtf godslay Chips offense was top 5 each of the first 2 years and only struggled last year due to the ol sucking and the wrs leading the league in drops. It is an amazing offense.

Lol if JJ Watt actually suddenly retired half our phones would be going off with news alerts. CNN would probably come in with Breaking News

bionic77

A watt retirement tour would somehow be worse than kobe's
Kobe is a living legend and an time great in his sport.

Watt will never be either of these things.

If you want to be remembered in football you have to be in the right city, at the right time and you have to win multiple rings.

Yall spending half a 50PP (aka Worst Page Option) feeding Mech, smh

Is the offseason really already this desperate? Draft was a week ago

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dane Brugler
‏@dpbrugler

332 players participated at the 2016 NFL Combine, 117 went undrafted

% Combine invites to go undrafted:
2016: 35.2%
2015: 33.4%
2014: 33.1%

MechDX

Maybe that traitorous, spiteful fuck Andre Johnson could come back as the fifth WR on this team for "one last ride"??

effzee

Considering cutting cable and trying Playstation Vue.

Anyone recommend it. Summer seems like the the best time to try.

Godslay

Banned
Wtf godslay Chips offense was top 5 each of the first 2 years and only struggled last year due to the ol sucking and the wrs leading the league in drops. It is an amazing offense.

Might produce, but not all production is created equal. Mathis was pretty vocal about it.

You can't run an offense and flame out your D or gas out your OL. It doesn't work especially long term.

Besides you don't have to defend him anymore. If it was amazing he'd still be there.

He has to sell himself on Sanchez. It's a tough sell.

We know what we are getting with Mark. He'll be a game manager/placeholder until Lynch or Siemian rides through him. How fast that happens? Guess is as good as mine.

Might produce, but not all production is created equal. Mathis was pretty vocal about it.

You can't run an offense and flame out your D or gas out your OL. It doesn't work especially long term.

Besides you don't have to defend him anymore. If it was amazing he'd still be there.

We know what we are getting with Mark. He'll be a game manager/placeholder until Lynch or Siemian rides through him. How fast that happens? Guess is as good as mine.
But if your offense is scoring a bunch and also gassing the other teams D it can work great. See chips first year. 10-6 with no qb and one of the worst D's in the league. I loved what chip did on offense.

I thought Chip had something during that first game against the Redskins when he started coaching the Eagles. Michael Vick looked reborn and they won the NFC East with Foles. Then it sputtered out.

I thought Chip had something during that first game against the Redskins when he started coaching the Eagles. Michael Vick looked reborn and they won the NFC East with Foles. Then it sputtered out.
The second year they were 9-3 before Foles went down and buttfumble fucked it all up, but you are so right about that first year with Vick. I really wonder what would have happened if he hadn't got hurt. Man fuck Nick Foles. He was so terrible in the playoff game against the saints.

Top Bottom