• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like that us Redskins fans are actually having something to look forward to this season. :)

It might turn out badly, but each day feels like we're getting stronger and stronger.

Cousins is the Nick Foles of the 2016 season. You'll be in the cellar of the league where your racist team and douchebag owner belong soon enough.

squicken

Slam Ball is actually the worst sports idea anyone ever had. They had tryouts on TV and there were at least 2 compound fractures every 30 minute episode. It was madness. You can google "Slam Ball broken ankle", a dude's foot is literally hanging by the skin after landing improperly on the trampoline. It's one of the most messed up things I have ever seen, and you should not watch it

Bitanator

I like that us Redskins fans are actually having something to look forward to this season. :)

It might turn out badly, but each day feels like we're getting stronger and stronger.

Redskins will fall under the weight of their aspirations. Giants and Dallas will be too tough to beat this year, and Cousins will cower under pressure and be suspect to the mental mistakes that define that organization

What movie will even move the overall plot along next? I'm worried Spider-Man will actually go back in time, Doctor Strange doesn't seem obviously related yet, Thor 3 is theoretically the same time as Civil War (since Thor and Hulk are absent), and GotG 2 would have to do some serious plot advancement to be brought to Earth.

The plot might actually just be treading water until summer 2018!!!
Spider man
naw they can't go back in time, or I don't expect then to for a full movie. Tony gave spider man the iconic costume most ppl are used too. Before that he was wearing a alt costume with goggles for his eyes. I doubt we get a full spider man movie with that alt costume. Besides I saw the proposed logo for the movie and it has to do with the 2nd end credit scenes in civil war. Guardians and Thor will probably contribute to Avengers though in little aspects. I still haven't forced myself to watch Thor 2........

Bread

Banned
Martini, vod kaa. Shaken, not stistirred

Fuck gin, it's such SHIT.
wwNx2QM.gif

mr. robot is cool
penny dreadful is cool
better call saul is cool

been meaning to watch black sails and evil dead, but i'll wait to try out amazon starz trial to finish it all. what sucks is i started watching black sails season 1, which was free for prime members. then literally the day after i started (got through episode 1), they announced this starz extra $8.99 package and put it in there so i couldn't continue on :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Spider man
naw they can't go back in time, or I don't expect then to for a full movie. Tony gave spider man the iconic costume most ppl are used too. Before that he was wearing a alt costume with goggles for his eyes. I doubt we get a full spider man movie with that alt costume. Besides I saw the proposed logo for the movie and it has to do with the 2nd end credit scenes in civil war. Guardians and Thor will probably contribute to Avengers though in little aspects. I still haven't forced myself to watch Thor 2........

Spider-Man

dude in the spoiler thread said that Marvel has no interest in more origin stories...I mean nobody really needs to see Parker bit by a fucking spider AGAIN. Everyone knows the origin story by now. Black Panther I feel needs a lot more fleshing out but I'd be fine with keeping a little mystery behind him.

Re: Thor 2

Theres a plot line that is developed in Thor 2 that hasn't been explored yet in any other movie. It will probably be somewhat important going forward, particularly knowing how things ended in Thor 2. It's really not that bad of a movie. A bad MCU movie is still a good movie and not exactly a Fantastic Four movie or anything.

Edit: Gin is shit. Don't know why people are disappointed in him for that....

Mindlog

Is this from BvsS? I haven't seen it yet
Fast Five.
mr. robot is cool
penny dreadful is cool
better call saul is cool

been meaning to watch black sails and evil dead, but i'll wait to try out amazon starz trial to finish it all. what sucks is i started watching black sails season 1, which was free for prime members. then literally the day after i started (got through episode 1), they announced this starz extra $8.99 package and put it in there so i couldn't continue on :(
Black Sails gets so much better and I still haven't binged the newest season.

Spider-Man

dude in the spoiler thread said that Marvel has no interest in more origin stories...I mean nobody really needs to see Parker bit by a fucking spider AGAIN. Everyone knows the origin story by now. Black Panther I feel needs a lot more fleshing out but I'd be fine with keeping a little mystery behind him.

Re: Thor 2

Theres a plot line that is developed in Thor 2 that hasn't been explored yet in any other movie. It will probably be somewhat important going forward, particularly knowing how things ended in Thor 2. It's really not that bad of a movie. A bad MCU movie is still a good movie and not exactly a Fantastic Four movie or anything.

Edit: Gin is shit. Don't know why people are disappointed in him for that....

when are they going to do a proper galactus! WHEN!

mr. robot is cool
penny dreadful is cool
better call saul is cool

I still haven't gotten to the second season of Penny Dreadful. It's on the list.

Just hit episode 7 on Mr. Robot. Fuck man...
poor Shayla.:( . Also totally aside from that, outside of it being impossible given what's been shown, Slater's whole "kiddo" thing really gives off the vibe like he's Elliot's dad. Especially in the hallways and his "zero sum" speech. I'd almost think he was a hallucination of his dad if it wasn't for the rest of fsociety interacting with him. Given Elliot's mental instability. His confession to his therapist about him hacking everyone was depressing as hell, too.

Mindlog

How the fuck is our legal representation going to go and get got?
That's almost as silly as... a certain scene in Fast Five.

I volunteer to be future legal counsel.
My platform:
1) Patriots are guilty.
2) Of everything.
3) Fuck them.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
How the fuck is our legal representation going to go and get got?
That's almost as silly as... a certain scene in Fast Five.

I volunteer to be future legal counsel.
My platform:
1) Patriots are guilty.
2) Of everything.
3) Fuck them.

We'll need to see some pictures of the rugs in your home before we accept your application.

Top Bottom