• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BY GAWD! THAT'S KYLE LOWRY'S MUSIC!!

HE'S BACK! HE'S BACK!!!

tumblr_n4aiucwyA41saykaxo4_r1_250.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Civil War sucked.

Nah it was fanatstic. Ryan Coogler's Black Panther movie can't get here fast enough.

What movie will even move the overall plot along next? I'm worried Spider-Man will actually go back in time, Doctor Strange doesn't seem obviously related yet, Thor 3 is theoretically the same time as Civil War (since Thor and Hulk are absent), and GotG 2 would have to do some serious plot advancement to be brought to Earth.

The plot might actually just be treading water until summer 2018!!!

What movie will even move the overall plot along next? I'm worried Spider-Man will actually go back in time, Doctor Strange doesn't seem obviously related yet, Thor 3 is theoretically the same time as Civil War (since Thor and Hulk are absent), and GotG 2 would have to do some serious plot advancement to be brought to Earth.

Probably gotg 2 and thor 3

Which plot? Thanos? Dr. Strange will be the next movie to further that along. We still have two infinity stones that need to be introduced. The soul and time stone and I'll bet money that Stranges powers will be linked to one of the two. I'm betting the final stone will be introduced in Thor Ragnarok.

From there it's full speed ahead to the Infinity War movies but there's still plenty of diversions to get us there.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Which plot? Thanos? Dr. Strange will be the next movie to further that along. We still have two infinity stones that need to be introduced. The soul and time stone and I'll bet money that Stranges powers will be linked to one of the two. I'm betting the final stone will be introduced in Thor Ragnarok.

From there it's full speed ahead to the Infinity War movies but there's still plenty of diversions to get us there.

I was thinking about the 17 million characters in Civil War

I asked the same question in the spoiler thread and it seems like BP and Spider-Man will probably address it in some way.

My concern was things going on "pause" for 80% of the major characters in the MCU until 2018.

bionic77

I was thinking about the 17 million characters in Civil War

I asked the same question in the spoiler thread and it seems like BP and Spider-Man will probably address it in some way.

My concern was things going on "pause" for 80% of the major characters in the MCU until 2018.
Mickey's bills need to be paid.

That shit ain't cheap...

A stand alone Planet Hulk movie would be awesome but I can't see that ever happening. I think there's an animated version of that storyline knocking about somewhere which will have to do.

bionic77

It's kind of insane to think how big that company is now, and that it started with some guy sketching a few cartoons.
With Pixar, Disney animation, Disney live action, Marvel and Star Wars Disney has an absurd amount of blockbusters.

I don't remember anything like this.

KingBroly

Banned
I like that us Redskins fans are actually having something to look forward to this season. :)

It might turn out badly, but each day feels like we're getting stronger and stronger.

Top Bottom