• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Milchjon

Bionic was like an aging star who didn't realize that the times had changed, getting banned ever more frequently for doing what he had done forever.

He died of old age :-(

#likeKobe

Line_HTX

I dunno whut happened, but that shit hobag is those imbecile normies that try te be internet tough guyz,so scroll that stupid unprofessional cretin. Serves tat old hag.

Bionic is the dumbest smart guy I've seen haha smh :/

Also half the time I have no idea what Line is talking about
I still haven't gotten to the second season of Penny Dreadful. It's on the list.

Just hit episode 7 on Mr. Robot. Fuck man...
poor Shayla.:( . Also totally aside from that, outside of it being impossible given what's been shown, Slater's whole "kiddo" thing really gives off the vibe like he's Elliot's dad. Especially in the hallways and his "zero sum" speech. I'd almost think he was a hallucination of his dad if it wasn't for the rest of fsociety interacting with him. Given Elliot's mental instability. His confession to his therapist about him hacking everyone was depressing as hell, too.
Mr robot
was waiting for your reaction when you got to Shayla, that part killed me

Happy Sunday

823741950.gif

RIP to another fallen old.

Anyone go and make sure that Line isn't lying half-dead in some sewer drain in NYC? Fox you got us?

Thrones!
emot-slick.gif

I need it!
tYD0G.png

Spoilers
i hope snow gets his revenge on Olly #FuckOlly

More spoilers in response to your spoiler (don't read unless you watched season 6 E1&2)
I hope he cuts off his head and shits in his neck

Also, I'm gonna start a petition to get Bionic on Twitter

KingBroly

Banned
Redskins will fall under the weight of their aspirations. Giants and Dallas will be too tough to beat this year, and Cousins will cower under pressure and be suspect to the mental mistakes that define that organization

Like I said, it's just nice to have something to look forward to. It doesn't matter the outcome right now.

As far as Cousins bending to pressure, he was made the guy right before the season last year and did okay after...6-7 weeks, but I guess that's understandable.

I don't really fear the Giants this year. I feel like their moves were made out of desperation and not out of need/desire to win. They have a discipline problem and I don't think that's getting better with a coach the players don't like, especially after the last one seemingly left on bad terms.

The Cowboys I do fear. But that only goes as far as their health goes. Which is a lot of teams' problems.

The Eagles will be a tire fire, though.

Striker

I don't really fear the Giants this year. I feel like their moves were made out of desperation and not out of need/desire to win. They have a discipline problem and I don't think that's getting better with a coach the players don't like...
Who doesn't like McAdoo?

I don't really fear the Giants this year. I feel like their moves were made out of desperation and not out of need/desire to win. They have a discipline problem and I don't think that's getting better with a coach the players don't like, especially after the last one seemingly left on bad terms.

There's so much incorrect with this statement that its obvious you don't follow the team at all. A coach the players don't like? :jnc We're just pulling shit out of thin air now, I suppose. Where has it been said that McAdoo is disliked?

Spending money to rebuild an awful defensive line and address corner wasn't out of need? .....ok. Yeah there's an element desperation in the sense that the Giants have maybe 3-4 good years left out of Eli so it's definitely a win now situation and Reese needs to get this turned around.

Coughlin left on such bad terms he was at the facility for weeks afterwards still interacting with the current staff and ownership and working out in the weight room as he mulled over taking a consulting position with the team.

Also, the Giants are like 12-4 vs the Redskins since 2008. Please.

Like I said, it's just nice to have something to look forward to. It doesn't matter the outcome right now.

As far as Cousins bending to pressure, he was made the guy right before the season last year and did okay after...6-7 weeks, but I guess that's understandable.

The Cowboys I do fear. But that only goes as far as their health goes. Which is a lot of teams' problems.

The Eagles will be a tire fire, though.

I will have you know that Doug Pederson won more games then he lost as head coach of Calvary Baptist High School. Just wait until you see how he does the first time he ever calls a p[lay at the pro level.

Hey we talkin bout the Giants record versus NFC East teams? This is a conversation I can get behind.

Yes, the Eagles have owned us for quite some time. It's true. Not really much denial happening on this end. Still remember the '10 comeback and how shitty it was.

Then I remembered that the Eagles completely fell apart as the years went on while the Giants went on to slay evil yet again in the Super Bowl and it makes me feel all better.

Top Bottom