• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crisco

Banned
Ok, the PS4 remote play is awesome, especially if you have kids who want to play the PS4 when you want to watch Game of Thrones. Normally I'd have to unplug shit and move the PS4 to their room, now I just load up the remote play app on a 4 year old laptop I had laying around.

Bread

Banned
Go listen to kanye west and the guy who sings the panda song! Your musical taste isn't welcomed here!
Panda%252BBear.jpg

RBH

Millions of Europeans drive in the snow without AWD. I assume you won't be going off road?

Good winter tires are a must though.

Then again, I am often surprised by the state of US infrastructure, so maybe it is necessary :p
No off-roading for me! Won't have time for that. The winter tires will be bought regardless of which car I end up with.

Winter tyres make a bigger difference than 4WD in the snow. You'll be fine as long it's not RWD.

Driving in the snow is nothing to worry about though, be very gentle with accelerating and shift up to a higher gear as soon as you can. Trick is to keep the revs as low as possible to prevent the wheels from spinning.

Keep a big distance between the car in front, like stupidly big. Big enough that other arseholes on the road overtake you and fill that gap.
Yeah, I'm just going to be as cautious as possible and use common sense. My Altima is a FWD, so I might just stick with that for now

Mindlog

Bolts Win!
Rays Winning!
Bucs Gonna Win!

CBS Over/Unders NFC AFC
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7.5 Over (+105) / Under (-135) — The shift on defense without Lovie Smith will be the telltale sign here. If the defense can get better — and they can, given the talent of Gerald McCoy and Lavonte David — this team could make a jump forward. Jameis Winston is a legit candidate to “take a leap,” and the offensive line will be more cohesive and experienced. Doug Martin and Charles Sims are dangerous, and Mike Evans is getting slept on as a guy who could have a big-time season.

VERDICT: OVER
They didn't even mention our once in a generation first round hall of fame kicker. Pound the over ladies!

I just wanna say RBH made this series very un-fun for me. His lack of emotion during this series ruined basketball for me.
Congrats jerk

Bolts Win!
Rays Winning!
Bucs Gonna Win!

CBS Over/Unders NFC AFC

They didn't even mention our once in a generation first round hall of fame kicker. Pound the over ladies!

Ah, it's that time of the year.

Picking the Bucs and/or Falcons as the LEAP team while the Panthers will for some reason struggle despite all evidence to the contrary has got to get boring to these guys eventually right?

But hell, I clicked the article just to talk about the article so I'm the loser in this transaction.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
BG, Floyd, y'all need twitter so I can disrespect you along with Kave, it doesn't feel right when it's only him.

Everyone should get Twitter in case they get permed.

Kave is so different on Twitter. He's happy and excited about his life...I think he might be our Jerry where we all shit on him but his real life is awesome.

Top Bottom