• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe it's just me. But I don't really care about uncharted that much. I'm gonna eventually get it, but I doubt anytime soon. Unless multiplayer really catches on or something. I still haven't beat uncharted 2 and 3 on the collection.

It's Sony's Halo in that I was interested in one and still don't mind playing it but it's nowhere near as good or legendary as people make every entry out to be, and it's not a system seller for me

Bread

Banned
Maybe it's just me. But I don't really care about uncharted that much. I'm gonna eventually get it, but I doubt anytime soon. Unless multiplayer really catches on or something. I still haven't beat uncharted 2 and 3 on the collection.
The game bores me. I bought the collection and couldn't keep playing it.

Eleuin

Wienku has a freezer full of these

chicken-nuggets-ranked-Tyson-Fun-Nuggets.jpg

MechDX

I fry chicken tenders in my deep fryer then coat them in wing sauce. Goes great with some garlic mashed potatoes.

#TeamNoBone #TeamAnimu

Squeeeeeeeeee

Uncharted 2 is amazing

UC3 is such a grind to get through tho

And I haven't even played UC1

I'll probably buy UC4 Remasted for the Quad Spyder Quattro Superleggera Henessey Trofeo Deluxe Ludicrous Version (my pet name for PS4K, I admit it's a bit of a mouthful)

Instead of talking about whether we like darks or lights more, let's talk about how annoying the differences between them are.

For real. Every time I'm making a braised chicken recipe you have to brown the breasts and then reserve them for like the last 20-30 minutes of cooking cause if you braise them any longer than that they dry out. Meanwhile I have these easy to deal with thighs and legs that get all nice and juicy. My least favorite part of braising chicken.

Also, I have embraced the poor people habit of buying whole chickens and butchering them myself, and I can never turn back. $10 for a 3lb organic air chilled chicken and I can break it into 4-8 pieces in like five minutes. I save the backs and offal for stock making, I save the wings and freeze them, I debone the breasts but leave the skin on for the bestest tasting boneless chicken breast, and I can debone the thigh before cooking to make eating easier. Soooo much better than paying the same $10 for like 1/3 the amount of meat.

Godslay

Banned
^ My point exactly.

Played through the entire Uncharted series.

They're great games. 2 and GA are my favorites out of the bunch.

I get that it doesn't get as much traction around these parts as say a pillow wifu simulator, but what can you do?

jbug617

Banned
Uncharted 2 is the best game in the series. Only thing that really sucked with it was the boss fight at the end. That was garbage.

The only thing about UC3 that I can remember was the pirate level. I almost called it quits on that level.

How do you like Arslan Warriors?
Don't know. I bought it because it was cheap at Best Buy ($14).

Please, we all know you're actually playing DOAX3!
I played it 3 times. I get destroyed in volleyball and I don't know how to change the swimsuits.

^ My point exactly.

Played through the entire Uncharted series.

They're great games. 2 and GA are my favorites out of the bunch.

I get that it doesn't get as much traction around these parts as say a pillow wifu simulator, but what can you do?
I love the uncharted games. 4 is the first game I have wanted to play on my ps4 since I:SS came out.

Bread

Banned
Uncharted 2 is amazing

I'll probably buy UC4 Remasted for the Quad Spyder Quattro Superleggera Henessey Trofeo Deluxe Ludicrous Version (my pet name for PS4K, I admit it's a bit of a mouthful)
1 is flat out not a good game. The gameplay is a mess. Presentation was great for its time though.

Hindl

Never played Uncharted, didn't have a PS3. I'll pick up the UC Collection when it's on sale, and then probably play UC4 later in the year

I really should buy a console.

Its not even a money thing I just can't make up my mind.

Unless you like exclusives/have friends on a system it's honestly just more worth it to get a PC. But granted those are two good reasons if they apply

1 is flat out not a good game. The gameplay is a mess. Presentation was great for its time though.

I loved it when it released, Graphics were stunning. But after playing 2, 3 and later TLoU, you really noticed how outdated it is.

Still a beautiful game though. I really love the Uncharted series, it symbolizes the PS3 for me.

Uncharted 2 is amazing

2>3>1 for me. I wasn't a big fan of 1.

Edit: Ugh... just saw Bread's post. I can't believe I actually agreed with him on something. Is this the end for me? Am I going to die?

Duxxy3

I played all the Uncharted games at launch. So I'm more attached to Uncharted 1 than most people. I'm less attached to Uncharted 3 because I remember the awful aim controls before they were patched. Just tainted my experience of the game.

2 was genius. No question there.

Godslay

Banned
I played all the Uncharted games at launch. So I'm more attached to Uncharted 1 than most people. I'm less attached to Uncharted 3 because I remember the awful aim controls before they were patched. Just tainted my experience of the game.

Golden Abyss?

I really enjoyed that one. Maybe part of it was experiencing it on a brand new launch Vita, but it was great (and the touch controls weren't terrible).

Duxxy3

Golden Abyss?

I really enjoyed that one. Maybe part of it was experiencing it on a brand new launch Vita, but it was great (and the touch controls weren't terrible).

Played it after I got a Vita.

Wish it had been ported to the Uncharted collection so it could be played with decent controls.

Godslay

Banned
Played it after I got a Vita.

Wish it had been ported to the Uncharted collection so it could be played with decent controls.

I guess the controls never really bothered me. Analog games on the Vita seem to fair okay.

Guacamelee on the Vita about killed my hands though, dpad games for some reason make my hand numb if played too long.

Same here. Just love them. Not sure if I'm getting this one tomorrow though, I have too much stuff to do already without Uncharted stealing my time.

Look, I get that it's not Persona or whatever dating simulator you're into. That doesn't mean it's a bad game.

He's a German, so farming simulators, Forklift simulator, Accounting Simulator, and any other simulator game really.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm so far away from Persona that I had to Google what the fuck a waifu was. I think I went to my woodshop and built a bookcase that day and tried to forget what I had learned.

EDIT:

14623736817121is4t.gif

....anybody need a credenza?

Uncharted 2 is amazing

UC3 fucked up the hit mechanics on enemies and made the encounters less interesting but its the strongest game from a puzzle/exploration standpoint. The whole drug induced sequence near the end is the low point for me but I still like it. It has some incredible set pieces.

I have 4 waiting for me at home and the day off tomorrow. 2 is indeed amazing.

waiting on this 5 GB patch for Uncharted 4

Yeah I finished 3 pretty quickly last week but it's weird how it keeps to series conventions yet it was an aggravating chore to get through mostly because the combat wasn't fun this time around. Went through 2 earlier in the year and it was still a blast.

Godslay

Banned
Same here. Just love them. Not sure if I'm getting this one tomorrow though, I have too much stuff to do already without Uncharted stealing my time.

He's a German, so farming simulators, Forklift simulator, Accounting Simulator, and any other simulator game really.

Warm beer and an exciting Friday night of Excel. Is that the German way?

I'm so far away from Persona that I had to Google what the fuck a waifu was. I think I went to my woodshop and built a bookcase that day and tried to forget what I had learned.

EDIT:

14623736817121is4t.gif

....anybody need a credenza?

Oh, I thought Wandering Wind was the name of one of those Sailor Moon characters.

jk

Top Bottom