• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

squicken

I very luckily caught the end of the game. What a perfromance. As someone who doesn't watch much basketball, I am curious if the Warriors' screens are a point of contention? Those guys sure move a lot, and their shooters really benefit.

I very luckily caught the end of the game. What a perfromance. As someone who doesn't watch much basketball, I am curious if the Warriors' screens are a point of contention? Those guys sure move a lot, and their shooters really benefit.

I've heard people refer to it as Steph and his offensive line.

Bread

Banned
Refs won't call it every time. They are absolutely illegal screens though.

Dam Uncharted 4 graphic got me like
qEZVizP.gif

squicken

Thanks guys! Offensive line is a good name for it. No doubt that Curry is going to go down as an all time great. Really, his 3 point shooting has been a big part of the changing of the sport. Transformative player

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Thanks guys! Offensive line is a good name for it. No doubt that Curry is going to go down as an all time great. Really, his 3 point shooting has been a big part of the changing of the sport. Transformative player

Every team gets away with those screens, but nowhere near to the degree the Warriors do just from the sheer number they do every game.

Spurs need to get their shit together if we want a chance against GS w/ Curry back.

cdyhybrid

It really is genius. They know the refs won't call it every time, so they do it constantly and just deal with the few times they do get caught.

I wish an NFL team would try that with some rules, I think it would be interesting to see how it works.

It really is genius. They know the refs won't call it every time, so they do it constantly and just deal with the few times they do get caught.

I wish an NFL team would try that with some rules, I think it would be interesting to see how it works.

Week 5: MAN THE PATS ARE SUCH CHEATERS WITH THESE PICK ROUTES! - Everybody

You are describing the seachickens you cheeky bastard!

squicken

Every team gets away with those screens, but nowhere near to the degree the Warriors do just from the sheer number they do every game.

If I was a opposing coach, I would very obviously have my own team do the same thing. Get the refs used to calling it. I've always thought the same with Seattle. Get the refs used to calling a tight game.

Good morning

What's with all the bionic avatars? Did he get banned while I was away?

It started as a joke and it became something more.

I think I remember bionic bragging about how easy it was not to get banned not too long ago.

Haha I do remember that. His ass should know better

Bionic just messaged me on PSN to say he can't wait to come back, Ray Lewis is the greatest linebacker of all time, and that he has purchased several more rugs.

Did he also say he was innocent

How is science holding Vanna White together?
Magic.. She is magic

Pls.

I believe he's talking about a YouTube/twitch personality BG.

effzee

Went to bed at halftime. Just caught up on highlights.

Curry is unstoppable. It really isn't fair. Cavs, Spurs, or Thunder really don't stand a chance.

Golden State moving screens are just like Seattle DBs holding

or Panthers late hits

The refs just get tired of throwing flags (calling fouls) at some point.

effzee

Idk I wouldn't count the Raptors out. Think they can still do this, only down 1 game. OT fuck ball got ahold of them last night

Isn't that series tied 2-2 with the next game in Toronto?

Why would they be out of it?

Miami's offense is horrible and goes through quarter long stretches where they don't score.

Bout fucking time. The last two weeks have been rainy and cold and it's May. Thankfully looks like it's gonna be in the upper 60s from now on

I don't mind, NY/NJ needs the rain, i rather rain in my May than drought in summer, for April rain fall total was 5inches under the normal April, May needs rain, a lot rain to make up for shitty April..

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Congressional Subcommittee to have a hearing on daily fantasy sports

The NFL, NBA, NHL and Major League Baseball also were invited to testify but declined. The NBA has equity in FanDuel, and commissioner Adam Silver has called for Congress to "adopt a legal framework that allows states to authorize betting on professional sports, subject to strict regulatory requirements and technological safeguards."

The NBA did not respond to multiple emails inquiring about the hearing.

The NHL and Major League Baseball have equity in DraftKings. The NFL does not have any deals with FanDuel or DraftKings at the league level, but 28 of 32 teams have sponsorship or marketing agreements with the companies, and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones have equity in DraftKings.

So I have been an eagles season ticket holder since 1997, I believe, today I got an email saying that the eagles have an exciting opportunity available to season ticket holders. I can add more seats to my account. This is the first time they have ever done this. I guess axing chip and bringing in dougie has got a lot of people to give up their tickets.

Top Bottom