• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hindl

I don't mind, NY/NJ needs the rain, i rather rain in my May than drought in summer, for April rain fall total was 5inches under the normal April, May needs rain, a lot rain to make up for shitty April..

Yeah true, up in Boston it's been training a lot. The rain doesn't bother me tho, I love summer rain. It's just the cold, it was in the 40s. If it's 60+ and raining I'm all for it. I just hate it being in the 40s when we're in May.

Also fuck UMG for taking Beatles songs off YouTube. I'm just trying to listen to Norwegian wood without having to log in to spotify and it's all just covers

What's the best thing to get at Popeyes? There's one near me but it just seems like a regular chicken place

It is a regular chicken place, it just tastes good, especially compared to shit like KFC. They have good breading on their chicken, and their biscuits are loaded with butter. Their red beans and rice and fries are good too

Yeah true, up in Boston it's been training a lot. The rain doesn't bother me tho, I love summer rain. It's just the cold, it was in the 40s. If it's 60+ and raining I'm all for it. I just hate it being in the 40s when we're in May.

Also fuck UMG for taking Beatles songs off YouTube. I'm just trying to listen to Norwegian wood without having to log in to spotify and it's all just covers

It's been cool in Philly, but I wouldn't say cold. I like the rain, so that hasn't bothered me much. I'm actually rejoicing that it hasn't gotten too hot cause my AC is broken and it might be a week or so before I get it repaired.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What's the best thing to get at Popeyes? There's one near me but it just seems like a regular chicken place

I like the 5 piece spicy tender meal with green beans or fries as the side. It comes with a biscuit.

I'm not a huge fan of dark meat or even chicken on the bone for that matter. I've heard really good things though.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm not a huge fan of dark meat or even chicken on the bone for that matter.

0405_qqq6q.gif

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered embargo lifts in 4 minutes, my overall feelings of this version: Its quite literally the Steam version, so still an amazing game but not much of a remastering as it is just a polished port when it comes to its visuals.
This slightly early preview of a review is sponsored by Chan, may he be snorting coke off of Mexican food made by animus.

...walked right into that one.

Chicken on the bone and dark meat are still terrible. Yes, I'm the white guy asking the server at the Chinese restaurant about which dish has dark meat.
Do you like chicken wings though?.......

I feel like this a critical point in our relationship right now

http://www.indystar.com/story/sport...arga-and-concussion-lasted-4-months/84145580/

One morning the following week, Varga’s phone buzzed. It was a text message from one of the team doctors, instructing him to arrive at the facility at 2 p.m. that day to pick up some drugs to aid his recovery. “They’ll make you feel better,” he remembers the message saying. Varga hesitated.

“My first impulse reaction: What are the drugs? I’m not just taking things. I’m smarter than that.”

Varga said he spoke with a Colts team doctor — he won’t say who — and explained that he wasn’t going to take a drug he knew nothing about. The drug in question was Amantadine, which the doctor said, according to Varga, is commonly prescribed to players who’ve suffered a concussion. “You should definitely take it,” Varga remembers the doctor telling him. (The Colts do not discuss individual players’ injuries and declined to comment on the Varga situation.)

Varga said he wanted to know more. He reached out to a handful of doctors he knew from Yale and asked for advice.

“They got back to me within five minutes,” he says. “And all of them were like, ‘Don’t take that.’”

What Varga learned: Amantadine was developed to treat Parkinson's disease. Most concussion experts acknowledge the drug is sometimes used to treat concussionlike symptoms, but after hearing from his own doctors, Varga wanted nothing to do with it. The side effects were what scared him most.

“The worst case, they told me, were some psychotic reactions like schizophrenia,” he says. “And you just can’t stop taking it. You up the dosage until you’re symptom-free. That’s my understanding of it. It sounded pretty scary to me.”

So he called the Colts’ team doctor back, told him he wasn’t taking Amantadine and told him why.

“It sounds like you got some good advice,” Varga says the doctor told him. “You should go with your gut.”

So he did. And about 45 minutes later, Varga’s phone buzzed again. The Colts wanted to see him. They were putting him on injured reserve.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
lol

You assholes made me bust out laughing when everyone else here is all serious paying attention to a presentation.

Maybe it's just me. But I don't really care about uncharted that much. I'm gonna eventually get it, but I doubt anytime soon. Unless multiplayer really catches on or something. I still haven't beat uncharted 2 and 3 on the collection.

Top Bottom