• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hindl

Damnit WW I feel like I'm on a watchlist now

Persona is my one source of Anime shame.

Love those games but I don't like the community around them. Gets a bit... Strange.

Same, I generally love combat systems in JRPGs so I have to put up with the anime. I don't really mind it as long as it doesn't get too creepy

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'm at work, someone please GIF this goodness:

https://twitter.com/njdotcom/status/730091596960632834

kunjc51.gif

BigAT

Do you think Cruz is still going to run his routes full speed now that Eli made him look like shit on the dance floor? You have to hope that kind of resentment and jealousy doesn't last into the regular season.

Spinluck

I really enjoyed Civil War, but I think GAF hype got me. I think it's a good movie but it's like a -B for me. That Batman v Superman vs Civil War thread is crazy, CW was clearly better.

Uncharted 4 is awesome brehs, ND is in a another league in with video game stories. Great level design and gameplay so far. This one will age a lot better than the previous games.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I really enjoyed Civil War, but I think GAF hype got me. I think it's a good movie but it's like a -B for me. That Batman v Superman vs Civil War thread is crazy, CW was clearly better.

Uncharted 4 is awesome brehs, ND is in a another league in with video game stories. Great level design and gameplay so far. This one will age a lot better than the previous games.

Civil War had some pacing problems late in the film so I'll give you that.

Spoiler

To be fair, after the airport battle, the movie had nowhere to go but down. There were still some cool moments after that regardless.

It's a B+ movie for me and isn't as good as Deadpool, which is my favorite movie this year.

What do Pats fans have to do with anything?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Wienke and I are gonna meet up at mechs and fight cause he was bad mouthing Texas. Then after I kick his ass we are gonna eat some Whataburger.

Just thought y'all should know

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wienke and I are gonna meet up at mechs and fight cause he was bad mouthing Texas. Then after I kick his ass we are gonna eat some Whataburger.

Just thought y'all should know

You mean after I kick your ass and make you buy my whataburger right?

Top Bottom