• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dark Souls 3 platinum.....Obtained! Muahahha
635597044898155745190038879_squiddance3.gif

... the T-wolves made the conference finals?

The T-wolves made the playoffs???

e: Oh, right, the Garnett/Szczyzerbiak/Cassell teams. I forgot!

Is this what happens to your brain after prolonged Sam Bradford fandom?

They finished the season 29-53.
I meant, "made the conference finals?" As in, "made the conference finals ever?" Since the dawn of time.

Had to wikipedia it

Also, who are you accusing of being a fan of mediocre QBs! Only the best of the best for my cheese-pampered skin!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
In honor of wienke I'm making chicken and rice with dark meat

Some woman left dark meat chicken for her dog and it had diarrhea and pooped blood.

Maybe Wienke has the digestive tract of a 5lb dachsund

Y'all are killing me with this disrespect

This is what we have become.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=203182909&postcount=6

We need to bring back the edge we used to have.

Okay who's alt is that?

squicken

PK on the Texans' offseason

At season’s end, unreliable quarterback Brian Hoyer and aged-out running back Arian Foster were jettisoned, and the team moved on from three other starters: center Ben Jones, right guard Brandon Brooks and wideout Nate Washington.

The Texans’ real need: speed.

Last season, Houston was 31st in the league in average yards per play, 29th in average per pass play, 28th in yards per rush, and 25th in a hidden-yardage area, average per punt return. There are factors to all of those numbers, but the biggest two: quarterback efficiency and speed. Pure, unfettered speed.

giphy.gif

Striker

Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman)
5/10/16, 5:45 PM
Source: #Giants have released LB Uani' Unga. Played in 13 games as a rookie in 2015. 59 tackles, 2 INTs, 2 forces fumbles.
Dude was undrafted and inserted into a prominent role early due to Beason's fragile ass. Obviously struggled in coverage and looked lost on many occasions, but what do you expect. That said, he was not much better than backup material and they brought in many LB's in the off-season.

¡Happy Birthday to the man, myth, icon, trendsetter, tastemaker, fashion legend, Dab Gawd, Swagfather, most valuable player in the National Football League cÆmeR0Ñ Jèrréłł N3wTöň!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dude was undrafted and inserted into a prominent role early due to Beason's fragile ass. Obviously struggled in coverage and looked lost on many occasions, but what do you expect. That said, he was not much better than backup material and they brought in many LB's in the off-season.

This guy should have a job somewhere!

489352384.jpg

Top Bottom