• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

RBH

EdqML3Y.gif

omg :lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sitting here realizing if Raps lose these last two games I am going to be devastated.

And if they win one of them and take on the Cavs that BG will probably try to style all over me...

200.gif

The motion capture and voice acting performances in Uncharted 4 are just at a whole other level. I thought the stuff in Rise of the Tomb Raider was impressive but goodness. This makes some of the stuff in that game look downright pedestrian.

It's truly Uncharted perfected. Even for those that may not have enjoyed the series in the past, this is a remarkably different game in many ways. The formula is still there but the game has a ton of "The Last of Us" spliced into its DNA and its all the better for it.

I'm on chapter 17 and working towards the finale tonight.

Bread

Banned
Line : fuck basketball I'm not watching it!
*posts in playoff thread when rockets are playing

If your team were any good you wouldn't be saying this

Line_HTX

Line : fuck basketball I'm not watching it!
*posts in playoff thread when rockets are playing

If your team were any good you wouldn't be saying this

Fuck you, I already said many times they didn't deserve to be in and SHOULD'VE been swept. What the fuck do you want?

Crisco

Banned
"In Carolina everything was defined,” Norman said. "It was black and white and some gray. Here everything is gray—it’s more free. I can not just be in a scheme, but be a football player. I have a little more freedom. The shackles have been broken off, and man, I’m going to show them something they’ve never seen before."

I really do hope Norman's position coaches in Washington aren't as dumb as he is, or this will be Nnamdi to the Eagles all over again.

Toronto beating Cleveland... that would be nice.
Fuck you.. I'm sorry that your team can't do shit with bitchmade Dwight Howard and a goddamn Billy Goat.

They aren't winning in the end.. Let us enjoy this a lot longer.

I don't like college football but that Tom Herman guy at U of H is pretty damn awesome. Throwing shade at Dallas is always good :

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/730840667266547713

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/730839864044740608

Damn. Just damn.
You fucks don't deserve him :(

Top Bottom