• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
My disrespect senses woke me up.....
Saw Civil War last night, I like that the shittiest house in the movie is located in Cleveland.
I'm only gonna play alittle mo, then I ain't Playin no mo. Take it back.
i ain't playing no mo
iu

The guy has never kicked below 50 degrees.

I don't really see that as too huge of a deal.

As for whether or not hed be available in the 4th? Who knows? Certainly not us. If it's your guy you go get him.

I'm not saying it's a 100% foolproof pick or that it's totally justified, I'm just not going to be hyper critical of it.

Apologies for indirect Bradford talk:

What do you guys think the chances of Wentz starting this season are? How many games?

I think Bradford starts 11 games and stinks up the joint or gets injured. Then they'll give the start to Chase Daniel for 3 games, and then give Wentz the last 2 games of the season.

I think there's a good chance Wentz starts two games this season. A lot will depend on whether or not they have a shot at making the playoffs though, which they probably don't.

MechDX

What do you guys think the chances of Wentz starting this season are? How many games?

I think Bradford starts 11 games and stinks up the joint or gets injured. Then they'll give the start to Chase Daniel for 3 games, and then give Wentz the last 2 games of the season.

I think there's a good chance Wentz starts two games this season. A lot will depend on whether or not they have a shot at making the playoffs though, which they probably don't.

CiTPgjAXIAIUNcw.jpg:large

gutshot

I don't think he starts any, to be honest. I think they truly want to make this a redshirt year for him. And with both Bradford and Daniel ahead of him, unless disaster strikes and they both go down, they likely will.

I also think the Eagles will at least be in contention for a wild card spot late into the season. Their offense is going to be terrible, but defensively I think they will be quite good. Top 10, maybe even top 5. That should win them enough games that they will only be a game or two out of a wild card spot going into Dec. Don't forget, their offense was terrible last year too but it was the defense completely shitting the bed versus Tampa Bay and Detroit that effectively eliminated them from the playoffs. As long as they can avoid that again this year, they have a shot to contend for a playoff berth.

Hindl

It's awesome but so wouldn't work in today's world.

You can imagine the OT topics if it was released now?

Oh definitely, even Mel Brooks thinks so. It's so outrageous and fearless about it's satire, but people wouldn't be able to take it at face value

I don't think he starts any, to be honest. I think they truly want to make this a redshirt year for him. And with both Bradford and Daniel ahead of him, unless disaster strikes and they both go down, they likely will.

I also think the Eagles will at least be in contention for a wild card spot late into the season. Their offense is going to be terrible, but defensively I think they will be quite good. Top 10, maybe even top 5. That should keep them in enough games that they will only be a game or two out of a wild card spot going into Dec.

I just hate the schedule, if our defense is good we could be looking at 6-3 in Week 11, which is pretty decent. But then we have:

Sunday Nov. 20 Seahawks at Seattle Seahawks

Monday Nov. 28 Packers Green Bay Packers

Sunday Dec. 4 Bengals at Cincinnati Bengals

Sunday Dec. 11 Redskins Washington Redskins

Sunday Dec. 18 Ravens at Baltimore Ravens

Thursday Dec. 22 Giants New York Giants

Sunday Jan. 1 Cowboys Dallas Cowboys

That's just a brutal way to end a season, especially Week 11-13

Top Bottom