• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
BG why your hair looking so hot all of a sudden?
Im sorry, How do you mean?
200_s.gif
I'm afraid I don't understand the question

bionic77

I was not checking the thread since my latest ban but I assume lies were told about me.

Let me set the record straight. No messages were sent to anyone on PSN about how good the Pats or Ravens were. I did not lend any money to any degenerates and I never said I was friends with any filthy Pats fans. As always, fuck the Pats forever.

Instead I used my time off to take a journey to a little place known as a Whitesonly, Indiana to visit our dear friend eznark. Weirdly enough his town did not show up in the GPS (apparently it is a native american accord to ez) but he gave good directions and I found the place. Very impressive compound. Plenty of room for kids to run around and to store as many guns or tractors as one could want.

We had a long discussion and he said he found some better messageboards. Something about storms or something like that, though I never knew he was into weather. I will let you all know that ez is doing very well. And after many hours of talking into the night I got ez to agree that most races are ok (listen I am not a miracle man) and we made a friendship pact over some coffee and a Kenny Loggins cd (this was one of the few things that me and ez agree on). He also said the rug is beautiful and that he doesn't literally want all Bears fans to die. We made a lot of progress that night.

I was not checking the thread since my latest ban but I assume lies were told about me.

Let me set the record straight. No messages were sent to anyone on PSN about how good the Pats or Ravens were. I did not lend any money to any degenerates and I never said I was friends with any filthy Pats fans. As always, fuck the Pats forever.

Instead I used my time off to take a journey to a little place known as a Whitesonly, Indiana to visit our dear friend eznark. Weirdly enough his town did not show up in the GPS (apparently it is a native american accord to ez) but he gave good directions and I found the place. Very impressive compound. Plenty of room for kids to run around and to store as many guns or tractors as one could want.

We had a long discussion and he said he found some better messageboards. Something about storms or something like that, though I never knew he was into weather. I will let you all know that ez is doing very well. And after many hours of talking into the night I got ez to agree that most races are ok (listen I am not a miracle man) and we made a friendship pact over some coffee and a Kenny Loggins cd (this was one of the few things that me and ez agree on). He also said the rug is beautiful and that he doesn't literally want all Bears fans to die. We made a lot of progress that night.

stay safe brother!

Tom Penny

Is this code for you have also joined the Klu Klux Klan?

bionic77

stay safe brother!
I think the board has passed me by. I am not on it often enough to know what is funny and what is bannable anymore. Nothing lasts forever. I thought Prince had a chance but he didn't even make it to 60!

Speaking of you being a father, get in the best shape you can before the baby is born and while he/she is still young. Your life is over after that if you plan to spend any time with your kid. The time is now.

I'm in a bad mood today (Manchester United officially cemented their status as the Dallas Cowboys of England (not the Triplets version of the Cowboys, the washed-up, hasbeen, alsoran can't win shit version of the Cowboys).

I'm probably gonna jone on Cleveland a few times. No disrespect intended to Vrowns-GAF for anything I say

squicken

I'm in a bad mood today (Manchester United officially cemented their status as the Dallas Cowboys of England (not the Triplets version of the Cowboys, the washed-up, hasbeen, alsoran can't win shit version of the Cowboys).

I'm probably gonna jone on Cleveland a few times. No disrespect intended to Vrowns-GAF for anything I say

Arsenal can't win the league but is always better than Spurs. Some things still make sense

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Speaking of you being a father, get in the best shape you can before the baby is born and while he/she is still young.

This is the goddamn truth. I ended up gaining at least 10 pounds after each of my kids. After working off the weight after the first time, it happened again shortly after the second. You get too tired to want to work out.

It gets a lot easier once they're older though and can be more independent.

JABEE

I think the board has passed me by. I am not on it often enough to know what is funny and what is bannable anymore. Nothing lasts forever. I thought Prince had a chance but he didn't even make it to 60!

Speaking of you being a father, get in the best shape you can before the baby is born and while he/she is still young. Your life is over after that if you plan to spend any time with your kid. The time is now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE

Tom Penny

Shots fired. Pats South.

“I feel like we’ve earned that title to be the team to beat in the AFC South,” Hopkins said, via the Houston Chronicle. “When I got here, it was the Colts. We finally [got] over that hump. Hopefully, we can continue to be the team to beat.”

:)

Welcome back friend. We missed you.. Also.. Did you get him to not wish violent death to Kuhn?

Wasn't this.. well established at this point?

This seemed pretty legit until the end.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Welcome back!

Stop posting in the OT already.

The never-ending dessert gif:

p8NZECu.gif

Too much damn fruit. Needs more chocolate.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What a waste of fucking time that entire Jarryd Hayne thing was.

He didn't pan out in the NFL but it was a good move by the 49ers, and the NFL as a whole, just for the reason it can open doors for future Rugby players or European players like the German WR who was drafted.

The 49ers weren't going anywhere post Harbaugh and the roster was depleted anyway.

The NFL wants to expand globally and the NBA has a huge leg up on them.

With all the health concerns regarding concussions in the US we're already seeing a drop off in registration for Pee Wee football so the NFL will have to start building Pee Wee leagues in markets like Mexico, China, Africa, Europe etc.

The NFL has had past success with building talent in foreign e.g. Samoa, the Polynesian islands and all the talent those countries have produced.

TraBuch

Banned
He didn't pan out in the NFL but it was a good move by the 49ers just for the reason it can open doors for future Rugby players or European players like the German WR who was drafted.

The NFL wants to expand globally and the NBA has a huge leg up on them.

With all the health concerns regarding concussions in the US we're already seeing a drop off in registration for Pee Wee football so the NFL will have to start building Pee Wee leagues in markets like Mexico, China, Africa, Europe etc.

The NFL has had past success with building talent in foreign e.g. Samoa, the Polynesian islands and all the talent those countries have produced.

I'm a 49er fan. I don't give a shit about global expansion. I give a shit about what the 49ers do. He didn't do anything for the 49ers, therefore he was a waste of time.

This is the goddamn truth. I ended up gaining at least 10 pounds after each of my kids. After working off the weight after the first time, it happened again shortly after the second. You get too tired to want to work out.

It gets a lot easier once they're older though and can be more independent.

I'm gonna add to this. Kids get lethargic REALLY easily and will default to the laziest thing possible if you let them, which means you need to keep them occupied and that means being in shape.

I ride my daughter to and from school and weather permitting we drop our stuff off and go exploring in the neighborhood. It's great exercise and it helps to tire her out in those long summer days. If I rush her straight home after we read all she wants to do is watch TV, and you can only ban so much before you get a whiny kid.

Top Bottom