• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

manfestival

so I saw one of my friends wearing a bucs jersey that doesnt like sports and asked them what happened and they told me that they only liked the colors and thought the "clock" numbers were cool

ld.png

lol at yall thinking I'm gonna die and shit

I know how to take care of myself.

There will be no Not Your Pa's Root Beer like on St. Paddys or pickles and lesbians like that one time in Chuck Town (don't ask)

...Or that one time I nearly threw up after drinking shots of bourbon at 3:30 in the afternoon

Don't ask about that one either. College was...a time...in my life...that I'm not entirely proud of.

Tom Penny

...Or that one time I nearly threw up after drinking shots of bourbon at 3:30 in the afternoon

Don't ask about that one either. College was...a time...in my life...that I'm not entirely proud of.

Wednesday me and my buddies were doing shots of some unknown orange peel 100+ proof concoction all night. I have like 50 photos from the night an remember none of it...good time !!! I do not endorse this behavior as it may lead to divorces and break ups.

anyone else prefer stick?
I had an old BMW 3 series that I loved that was a standard.

chicks loved it but none of my stupid friends could drive it

Top Bottom