• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
What would you get on the pizza?

Yesterday I had gyro meat and pepperoni, it was delicious. Gonna have the left overs tonight

That's a lot of meat on 1 pizza friend, was it good?

I recently had tandoori chicken on my pizza, it was really good. Usually I'm not a big chicken on pizza fan.

Mkay split between wings and Pizza. As for the pizza it will depend what they have ready when I get there, but chances are it will be getting the Eggplant Calabrese which is Breaded Eggplant, fried onions, ricotta & mozzarella

bionic77

I recently had tandoori chicken on my pizza, it was really good. Usually I'm not a big chicken on pizza fan.
Where?

I had that once in England and it was amazing (all the foreign food in the UK was pretty dope and the local stuff was shit in my experience).

Never saw this in the US. Honestly I feel like independent stores are slowly going away on the east coast. Kind of sad.

I think it's delicious. I don't get it often though, it can be rather greasy sometimes haha.

Looks something like this, with pepperoni added
random internet pic
o.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm a 49er fan. I don't give a shit about global expansion. I give a shit about what the 49ers do. He didn't do anything for the 49ers, therefore he was a waste of time.

Touché, but it was a nice story as he was trying to make the roster last season and having some decent runs and punt returns in the preseason.

And he made the roster for a couple of reasons, one was probably to sell jerseys which he did. The other being the 49ers roster was so depleted post Harbaugh so he was good enough, according the the 49ers front office and coaching staff to make the 53 man roster.

A new wing place is opening up near me, taking over a really shittyly run Planet Wings. Man did that PW suck big time, the best thing about that place was that the bathroom wasn't quite clean....so yeah.

Where?

I had that once in England and it was amazing (all the foreign food in the UK was pretty dope and the local stuff was shit in my experience).

Never saw this in the US. Honestly I feel like independent stores are slowly going away on the east coast. Kind of sad.

In The Hague, you are free to come by. We can hang out, eat some pizza, play some FIFA!

Welcome back btw, BFF!!!!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bleacher Report did a prediction on QBs statistics for the upcoming season. There were some interesting predictions like Paxton Lynch and Andrew Luck throwing for 36 TDs, 16 INTs.

They have Stafford at: Passing Projection: 64 CMP%, 4,260 YDS, 28 TD, 12 INT

That gap in the middle creates uncertainty among fans and usually organizations, as the team still doesn’t really know if Stafford is Super Bowl caliber. He made progress in 2015 to prove he is. Stafford posted a ridiculous 67 completion percentage with 32 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. There’s reason to be similarly optimistic for this season, as offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter is back.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...l-32-starting-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl/page/12

Goes back to what I said before the start of last season - unless Stafford gets hurt he is talented enough to throw for 4,000 yards minimum at a 2:1 TD:INT ratio.

I think he gets closer to his 2011 numbers at around 4,600 Yards, 30-35 TDs, 10-15 INTs.

Tom Penny

Well duh

Just showing all these states that they're missing out on some taxes

I will eventually put some money into a stock for a company that produces something needed in the weed industry. There is no way it is not eventually going to be legal in most states It's free tax money. Each state will multiply the growth of the stock by default.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I will eventually put some money into a stock for a company that produces something needed in the weed industry. There is no way it is not eventually going to be legal in most states It's free tax money. Each state will multiply the growth of the stock by default.

Sales of plastic baggies are going through the roof.

Hindl

Why California? I mean you can legally buy weed here...there are like 5 dispensaries within a block from my work.

It's not recreationally legal in California, I know getting a medical card is trivial but still. Plus it's possible that since it's recreational and regular people can grow their own strains you get shit you can't get anywhere else

Hunter S.

Why California? I mean you can legally buy weed here...there are like 5 dispensaries within a block from my work.

There is still a black market in Colorado. My Step-bro and our buddies still sell it mainly because not every city in Colorado has the same laws. The medical bud is in all cities, but some cities do not allow recreational bud. This leaves room for the black market to still exist even here.

I knew someone who smoked a marijuana and died
An 87 year old medical marijuana patient?

There is still a black market in Colorado. My Step-bro and our buddies still sell it mainly because not every city in Colorado has the same laws. The medical bud is in all cities, but some cities do not allow recreational bud. This leaves room for the black market to still exist even here.

An 87 year old medical marijuana patient?

It's not recreationally legal in California, I know getting a medical card is trivial but still. Plus it's possible that since it's recreational and regular people can grow their own strains you get shit you can't get anywhere else

Ah ok, I don't smoke so I didn't know the details

Hey CT isn't Cali having an election coming up on that issue?

Yup https://ballotpedia.org/California_Control,_Regulate_and_Tax_Adult_Use_of_Marijuana_Initiative_%282016%29

Top Bottom